3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nayto 18.06.21 11:42 pm

Intergalactic Communication Center: Reborn [10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY EDITION] (Spore)

- Thank you ... - he silently thanked her and hurried to try the salad. - You know ... What don't you say, but on Terra they cook it tastier ... Once I had to work with a team consisting only of Terrans. In the same place he pulled up Terran and picked up catch phrases, but not the essence - he began to enthusiastically tell the story, playing with a spoon in his hand. “After the operation, they flew to Terra, and I was the only non-Terran among them. They immediately offered me to try their dishes. Before that, of course, they offered a drink, but I was already personally acquainted with it. They took me not to a restaurant, not to a cafe, but to the home of a member of our detachment. There was a rather sweet, elderly woman there. She fed me what she could, and, frankly, I haven't eaten so tasty for a long time. Among the dishes forcibly offered to me was the Caesar salad. It tasted better there
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soren Russky 18.06.21

Nayto
Ferris the Drabby Jester
Soren, as always, drank in one gulp a very strange and exotic alcoholic cocktail for him, and coughed, put it in place, paving his cough, covering himself with his hands.
- What a vigorous one, your left! - About ten more seconds of coughing - and it subsided, oh glory to Sporius. The Marasian drew the dish to him and addressed the waitress in a hoarse voice, like that of a smoky old loader. - Thank you for the dishes you brought, miss ... - helping himself with a spoon, the fox quickly, very unaristocratic, poured potofyo into himself.
It tasted great!
The meat and vegetables were perfectly stewed, and the spices were pleasantly sharpened, even in such a state in which Soren was, or rather, in a sense of shock, the dish could not be called anything other than a "product of bliss".
The food plate was emptied very quickly.
- Fuh ... - Relaxed sitting on a chair, putting his hands on a stuffed belly, the fox exhaled, - I apologize for my ... - he hiccupped, after that barely holding back a burp, - my behavior is very unbecoming aristocrat ... ... - Rassky apologized with a face that was impudent to the point of disgust, apparently not even regretting what he had done now.

F
Ferris the Drabby Jester 18.06.21

Soren Russky
Nayto
- In a healthy body and a healthy appetite! Louis chuckled, turning to Soren with a kind of amazement in his eyes. Not because of how quickly Soren ate the dish, but because Soren knocked out half a liter of killer Drew in one gulp. He continued with some fun watching Soren, waiting for the effects of the cocktail. Ema wondered in which direction the behavior of the Marasian under affect would begin to change.
Erebis ignored him as she spoke to Naito about Salai Caesar and his adventures on Terra, nodding her head at his story. Then she herself told how she worked as a waitress in one of the Terra colonies for 5 years, but then decided to move to Fenom in search of a higher salary and wider opportunities. Among the aliens, Fenom was popular and there was a certain "Fenom dream", they say, on the Fenom one can get rich and find happiness, as in a new world.
Louis began to enjoy his steak. He played with him on the teralka, squeezing the blood out of him and knocking over a plate of liquid in his mouth, drinking this blood, after which he grunted contently, licked his lips, and began to eat the steak. Without sauces, without anything, finished with the steak, he ate Matt and Beef Tartare without touching the bread that was served with them. Then, with flashing eyes, in one gulp, following the example of Soren, Drur Efterar finished, and began to drink the second cocktail he ordered.

N
Nayto 18.06.21

Soren Russky
Ferris the Drabby Jester
Naito watched in amazement the second person who drank this powerful cocktail in one gulp. "Okay, I ..." - he thought. "It is unlikely that something will happen to me, but what will happen to them?" He finished Drew slowly, finished Caesar and began to observe the behavior of his partners. He did not feel drunk, at all, and he could not feel it, since the Three-Eyes do not get drunk.
- Who will bring you to the taxi if one of you goes out right now? - With a grin in his voice, the agent asked a rhetorical question, pushing the empty plate away from him.

F

Nayto
- My dear Naito, you don't believe in your partner at all. And I will somehow survive - chuckled Louis, sipping the elven cocktail Gil Pelargir, and finishing off Vritaya. Louis also gazed at his companions, expecting the effect of the killer Drew. He himself did not feel the effects of the substances due to its nature, except when the concentration is actually the highest, but in order to maintain the spirit of the company, he began to simulate the effects of the effects and pretend to be drunk, talking tipsy and more openly, and then began to tell how the faces of his companions began to float amusingly in his eyes.

S
Soren Russky 18.06.21

Ferris the Drabby Jester
- This is so-o-personally ... - Cher held out a vowel, and then burst into laughter, trying to hide it. It gave me a lot of balls.
In his eyes, everything became more colorful, as if he returned to his childhood, which, although it was on the forgotten by Spore, poor planet Marasi, could not be called "not happy". He always had many friends and ideas for life. In addition to the usual theft, he was fond of electronics and mechanical engineering, often helped his father.
Suddenly, he was struck with laughter again.
- And I ... - a few chuckles, - I remember ... At the service, on the planet of Donzolei, when I arrived only a week ago, a sergeant was appointed to us as chief ... Marasian, short like that, and ... Huh -hy, bold! - The last word he said, though quietly, but expressively. Laughter occasionally prevented him from telling the story. - And so, he yelled, just like a cut, just what we do! And it was better not to offend us - we immediately begin to build intrigues. We poured vodka into this officer's water, and he got drunk like a pig, immediately thumping to sleep ... Ha-ha! We wrapped it ... IN ... IN ... - Another fit of hysterical laughter. - Cellophane and parolon, and then sat in a copper basin! We scrubbed the floors with soap, and started playing curling with them, pushing them with mops! Tongue - hanging, and paws up, like a dead mouse! - Soren showed it with his excellent facial expressions. - And then he ... - the guy grunted loudly with a laugh. - He was rolled out onto the stairs, and, again rubbing the basin with soap, rolled it off the sharp roof, that it thumped right ... Right ... - the Marasian restrained his food so as not to laugh again, ) cleanups! How they shouted at us, 17-year-old idiots! You should have heard! - Now - a minute of Marasian, strange laughter, which sounded both like a panting fox and the sounds of a joyful Terran dolphin.

N
Nayto 18.06.21

Soren Russ
Ferris the Drabby Jester
“You had fun at your service,” said Naito rather calmly. “Louis, if you and I were arguing for money about whether my esteemed partner would reach a taxi or not ... I would have made money on you,” Naito chuckled, but in fact he was extremely embarrassed.

F

Nayto
Luis at this point also burst into laughter from the story of the Marasian.
“Fuh, you have good subordinates, Naito. I wish I had someone with such a sense of humor in my company! And then some bores. - Luis said with ease, Called Erebida, and asked for a check. Erebida returned with a check for 536 sporelings, Louis paid the check and tipped 50 sporlings to Erebida. Then he turned to Naito:
- Well, let's move out into the fresh air or something, there is a park nearby, we can sit on a bench, admire the pond, talk, maybe your partner will sober up, and then in a taxi. The weather is just good, and I don't often get out of the laboratory, or corporate meetings.

N
Nayto 18.06.21

Ferris the Drabby Jester
Soren Russky
- I'm all for it, colleague. Only, heh, if Soren can't walk, then we'll have to take him home in the nearest taxi, ”the three-eyed man quietly informed him, turning his gaze to the Marasian. - How do you like it? Liked? I drank it in one gulp ... You just have to like it, - he grinned again.

S
Soren Russky 18.06.21

Nayto
Ferris the Drabby Jester
- It is a pity that you did not see how I seized him, - the marasian said with a kind sarcasm in his voice, getting up from his place, - although I am drunk, but I am not particularly stormy. Thanks to my origin, let's just say, ”the fox hiccupped, modestly covering himself with his hand,“ and drinking in one gulp is a habit. From contract service. On holidays, instead of high-quality alcohol, we often drank moonshine from leyin refines, which, when fermented in oxidized water with sugar from the Marasian cane, released a huge amount of alcohol. And we had a lot of cleanings ... - Soren said, calmly standing on his two legs, - well, let's go?

F

Soren Russky
Nayto The
trinity left the restaurant and walked, talking about this and that, into the park, as Louis suggested. Passing the reservoir, Louis disdainfully noticed:
- Ugh, you, and on Fenom managed to bring mosquitoes and midges. By God, not a single space station can do without them, someone will bring them by accident with them, they will either creep into a suitcase with things, then they will arrive on the skin of insensitive creatures, sucking blood so relishly on a trip, as if in first class. Also, damn it, and with cockroaches, they will climb into electronics, and then crawl out after landing, for the third time we are poisoning the seventh laboratory. And which of the employees brought it: It is not clear. I blame those who put their teapots from home in their office. - said Louis, waving away the mosquitoes and knocking down those who sat down to drink his blood.

N
Nayto 18.06.21

Ferris the Drabby Jester
“However, they still tried to get rid of them at one time,” Naito objected, not much distracted by the mosquitoes. - The whole team was, professionals, they cost a lot. Only now, an infection, and a month has not passed, as they reappeared, - he slightly irritated supported. - But some of them eat them alive, heh, I even know one of them.

S
Soren Russky 18.06.21

Ferris the Drabby Jester
Nayto
- Yes, a real attack ... - There was a loud buzz. Soren turned his head towards the sound. - What else is this?
Huge hornet! About a third of Soren's!
... which, in general, did not hesitate to fly up to the group, before that, dipping nasty paws into the water, as if before a meal, a bullet dispersed by the plasma immediately flew into him, and its remnants flew in all directions, half of which plunged into the pond.
Surprisingly, the shots from this type of pistol are not the loudest, and the Marasian clearly knew what he was doing.
Panic of the citizens was not foreseen.
- Well, beetles are imported here, I'll tell you, Louis ... - You've already switched to foxes.

F

Soren Russky
Nayto
- Well, here's a bench by the pond. Let’s sit down, get some air - Louis didn’t have time to speak, when suddenly, with an inhuman reflex, with an unhealthy gleam in his eyes, he pushed Soren so that he fell, rushed to Naito and fell to the floor with him. A group of plasma pulse shots whizzed over the group. Louis shouted,
“Shots for three hours!

N
Nayto 18.06.21

Soren Russky
Ferris the Drabby Jester
"And from the weapon only a plasma pulse ..." - Naito realized in a moment and pulled his own from his holster. He could not exactly see who was shooting, but he shot back. And then he disguised himself and decided to go for a rapprochement.

S
Soren Russky 18.06.21

As Soren lay on the ground, listening to several shots that he felt were flying over him slowly, like birds in the sky, a memory struck his head again. From a special assignment.
It was a building. Great. Glass skyscraper. Business center. Detention of corrupt officials.
Shots. Screams. Explosions. The Mafia used plasma weapons.
Blood, stretchers, dozens of corpses ... He could not forget it.
Breathing out, and pulling the pistol out of his backpack again, Soren jerked to the pond, hiding behind a dense, metal fence.

F

Soren Russky
Nayto
Luis got up, dusted himself off, kicked the back of the bench with all his might, pulling out its attachment to the pavement so that it overturned, and sat down behind it as a cover, then said:
- I will only pull you down in battle, I am a simple pharmacist and both of you have combat experience. I'll sit here. I apologize in advance.

S
Soren Russky 18.06.21

Ferris the Drabby Jester
Nayto
- It's OK! Do not boil! - The marasian answered him, jerking out from behind the shelter, hoping to at least catch a glimpse of the one who opened fire on them.

N
Nayto 18.06.21

Ferris the Drabby Jester
Naito silently approached the sources of the shots, wanting to see who was shooting and knocking him out with a stun gun for further interrogation. He was practically invisible, only thermal imagers are able to notice him. However, the plasma pulse has already been directed forward for a shot if the attacker senses something amiss.

N
Nameless17 18.06.21

The huge ship "Aurora" arrives at the spaceport.
“We're counting on you, Miss Walker. Phenom is one of the most important points of research, certainly more than 4546V. Your goal is purely research, try not to get into skirmishes, Alterra does not need problems. - said the captain of the company, in a rather rude voice.
- Yes, commander. The task will be completed.
A short girl named Light moved to the data check counter. There are a lot of people here, which was a little annoying. Lightning did not like crowded places, and the girl was not doing very well with communication. The most annoying thing is that various classes, including the Terrans, looked askance at her. Although the Alterra did a lot for the galaxy, there are those who did not really respect this company, poking their fingers and discussing its members behind their backs. Light turned out to be one of those who often put up with this. And now, after a little thought, her turn came. The scientist approaches the point of questioning.

S
Soren Russky 18.06.21

Nameless17
At the table sat a fair-haired, young woman, about 26 years old, very pretty, tall, in a black, formal, work tuxedo. She smiled diplomatically at Light.
- Good day, miss. I will ask you to provide your documents for verification. - Clearly and clearly asked the inspector, but without a commanding tone.