3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 02.11.19 03:29 am

Endless experience (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Found a way to pump up to level 20 for a couple of hours. Actually it is pagousena in its purest form and use it I do not recommend. But the people who want conditional Honestly pump can be useful.
Method is associated with a book event location of a Ruined tower (Chapter 4 the Disappearance of Arnhold).
So if Your GG - the Dodger (okay, Movement, and Athletics - 0). Indicators raise athletics to 3. - it is important to have it 3 times (Heroism +gear). Next we pass the first book episode (athletics 23). Do a save-load until you throw 20. Next the second book Chapter (24 athletics) - to climb to the top. This episode we always fail, because you can throw a maximum of 23.
But, if failure is presented the opportunity to cling to the ledge (mobility 18) and again try to rise. When mobility is over 18 - can be done indefinitely, because this episode is looped. 10 minutes of clicking 2 buttons recruited about 45 thousand experience (for a one-time check of mobility of about 1 to experience, if not more).
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_Mor 02.11.19

this bug with the release. And still not fixed?

S
St_Slave 02.11.19

R_Mor
Like I never heard, but Oh well. Version 1.3.3 is still present. Maybe in the Advanced edition will be fixed. Save game left.