3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreik_I 13.06.21 12:34 am

Your first game

Tell us about your 1st video game
What was that game and why did you decide to play it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 13.06.21

It depends on what the first game is. First played? First played on console? First played on a personal computer?
I don’t remember the first one now. A stream of consciousness from the depths of memories gives me a game played on a computer in kindergarten. The game was about someone like a kolobok, something purple wandered around the screen and in a kind of labyrinth. I remember hitting the wrong place and the teacher said "sloomall" xd.
The first played on the bailiff, of course, is Mario.
The first game played on a personal computer Unreal Tournament 99. P4, GeForce 2 MX. That was the time.

M
Maxiomax 13.06.21

Heretic or Wolf is the spear of fate, on a working stump 486, nostalgia.

S
Snow70 13.06.21

Karateka on "microsha" on floppy disks in the early 80s =) In a computer club for 50 kopecks an hour =) Why did you decide to play it? Yes, because there was nothing to play then =) Then a friend brought Atari from Poland on audiocassettes =) And it started =) Dandy Sega mega drive 2 Playstation one PC ... =)

w
winjoo 13.06.21

1st portable: Electronics IM "Wolf with eggs"
1st Dandy: Mario
1st Sega: "Tini Toon"
1st played on a PC on the theme of Balls three in a row (played on an office PC)
1st own PC game "Dreamfall longest journey"
Something like that, if memory serves. Although at the expense of the first games I can be mistaken for a long time.

s
satanicgod 13.06.21

Red alert 2. I went to the lessons of working with the PC, and there, while I was waiting for my turn, they launched this game.

T
ThurboCat 13.06.21

Serious Sam The First Encounter. As a child, he played what he was given.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 23.07.21

Mass effect 1-2.3 parts!

M
MunchkiN 616 23.07.21

I didn’t decide it was decided for me, and perhaps because in the license list she was the first tama nada was to shoot from a pukal at the vutkam. They put a light blaster in my kura and told me to decide my own destiny. for glory to the winner and the laughter of a dog to the loser.
there was also the first video game, but I honestly don't remember whether I agreed to play it or because I did not have abstract visual thinking and from the observed battlefield there was a graphonozashvar. And finally I don’t remember how much the game was. and then you understand next to Soviet hockey football there you can fuck-tah-tah in full 3D and vr, of course, it was better to contemplate nature, enjoy the existence of a material solid world and not play at anything, and there is some kind of dendik or atari or even a couple of peck-peck.
and then after the revival I played grafon. grafon blinded me with shader light. I could not see his face, but I saw his light and felt his presence everywhere. I learned how the universe works and how shadows are refracted in it, how atoms re-reflect quantum radiation in order to get closer to understanding the graphic design.