3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BadPirat 13.06.21 12:34 am

Joker or Vaas? (Far Cry 3)

Which hero do you think is more charismatic?
19 Comments
Sort by:
k
koles47 13.06.21

Joker, if only from the movie the dark knight. I have not seen a better villain.

c
caliskan 13.06.21

joker of course. he is so old that he is out of competition

W
WarlokIII 13.06.21

You are not yet as famous as the Joker ... The fact that you swear does not give him charisma.
The Joker is more charismatic not because he is a psychopath, but because he is a genius ... He talks about society and the social apparatus ...
And what he says to you is completely different, he is a philosopher, with a torn head off, which also cannot but surprise. ..
In short you are ranked # 2 among the antagonists of video games ... it is very well-deserved ...
My vote for ... Joker in Batman Arkham Asulum Joker death caused a tear can not be said about the death of Vasa ...
In vain jubilee he was killed, it was possible unwind it to the fullest ...

c
caliskan 13.06.21

koles47
and I liked the game a little more. and in general in the game, without exception, the characters are better than in the film. Nolan for some reason got it wrong with the selection of actors. I picked one good joker and that's it

V
Vinni-Pukh 13.06.21

I don't know, I watched the dark knight, but the joker is cool) but I liked Bane more as a villain, and Vaas is cool and only

M
MaximumGame 13.06.21

WarlokIII The
maximum that pulls you is on the DLC to the headlight, no more. We have such drug-philosophers half of the country, and the rest in places that are not so remote.

V
Vaas Montenegro 13.06.21

WarlokIII
caused a tear? I was like absolutely on the drum was on the joker the whole game some kind of smeared clown who constantly laughs, and the murder of vaasa really evokes emotions all his statements everything he said is really in the majority so it is where would you see a drug addict who would philosophize? and the vaasa is just a bad mohawk)

S
SteveG8 13.06.21

Vaas Montenegro
I just don't understand how you write on the forum, Jason stabbed you with a knife.

A
Alexandr scaletta 13.06.21

What's the point: Vaas pursues certain goals that block his personality development. Unlike the Joker, who is just having fun, while Vaasu needs to cut down the same money on the slave trade. But in general - Vaas, even in moments - is a copy of the Joker. Especially the moment when, in an attack on his base, you enter the room where the windows are closed, Vaas appears on the TVs, the room is set on fire. There were plenty of moments like that in Batman. Then I immediately noticed the similarity. Then he spoke to the pirates through megaphones - the Joker did the same.

PS Who can - insert a video with the moment I said about: D After all, it looks epic: D

V
Vaas Montenegro 13.06.21

SteveG8aga only stabbed in his narcotic dream

L
Last Engineer 13.06.21

Psdarki, both pissed on the face

V
Vaas Montenegro 13.06.21

Last Engineer 2077
dude yes for you all pedegs are something personal huh?

L
Last Engineer 13.06.21

Vaas Montenegro

pots vases swing, yeah

V
Vaas Montenegro 13.06.21

Last Engineer 2077
everything is clear with you

V
Vaas Montenegro 13.06.21

Last Engineer 2077 << br /> I'm even afraid to find out what you think about Dante from DMC

L
Last Engineer 13.06.21

Vaas Montenegro

petukx he, shit, I would have stuffed cabbage soup for him

K
Kirill Enin 13.06.21

Vaas Montenegro. I have not seen a better game villain.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.06.21

Vaas

K
Katanar 13.06.21

vaas, of course, a more interesting such a living character, and not remember in games. when I played for the first time, it was already scary, I think what a real person, and there are people like that in life)