3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrKarlLogan 13.06.21 12:34 am

Game problems (Chivalry 2)

Hello everyone!
I bought the game on the day it was released. Also, two of my friends have the game, but we are experiencing problems connecting to each other.

The invitations just don't come ...

You have to restart the game several times for it to work.

Does everyone have it?

Epic Games PC
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolas150200 20.08.21

the same trouble

M
Mr. DOOM 20.08.21

MrKarlLogan You can safely go to the servers together through the browser, but this is most likely the problem of the epic launcher, the update came out on the worm, it may have become better

V
Vislav 28.10.21

In general, the problem is as follows. I connected a bluetooth headset to my computer. I launch the shivals 2. After loading the menu, the sound turns off in all windows running on the computer (in the game itself, respectively, the video in the browser, etc.). After turning off the shavers 2, the sound immediately appears and if the video was played at this time without sound, it starts playing with sound. At the same time, a similar problem with a wired headset does not arise, but due to some circumstances (the broken-down front panel of the ports on the PC and the short length of the headset cords), I cannot play with it. No other game has similar problems. Techpods are still freezing, I don't think they will help solve the problem. In the game itself, you cannot change the playback device. The launched game does not change the playback device in Windows (sort of like). It is unlikely, but maybe someone has encountered a similar problem or has ideas on at least determining the reason for this obscurantism. Thank you in advance for your sensible advice.