3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 13.06.21 12:56 am

Do boss drones respawn in BEHEM zones? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Some obosrams killed me and I lost the loot from them, the scum crept up on low hp and killed it from the shovel, I thought my backside would already blaze, I was bombarded, they all don't respawn anymore?
The issue is resolved by Sori, everything falls into the inventory, so if they kill nothing, nothing is lost, the most fun is to kill Azrael who is flying from above, not only does he need to get there, but he is very high, but he can and should be knocked down for components, so even if you do not have time , may have time to fly away, or if you carelessly spawn drones and wolves bl, then wait half an hour when the new one flies, this is on the quest, tormenting kapets, it is better to always have a helicopter with a machine gun at hand
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex po quest 13.06.21

Richards
Yes, they will respawn. You just need to re-enter.

p
pervosid 13.06.21

Alex Po Quest
With restart, no respawn. Perhaps a certain time must pass. Or they are updated at some exact time, for example 00.00.

A
Alex po quest 13.06.21

pervosid
I meant to exit the game completely, to the desktop, and start it again, and not through "Save / Load".
PS Although, perhaps you are right and some time should pass. I do not remember exactly.

R
Richards 13.06.21

Alex Po Quest
killed the other one in short, and the loot fell into inventory, money and items for crafting, and does not revive, most likely because the game mode is without a looter shooter and levels

R
Richards 13.06.21

It's strange how it was done, you can die, and then there is no persecution and everything has been studied, this is about the whole game, there is no restart button to start one or another assault, in order to pass ideally, in this regard, metal gear 5 is better worked out, but here I assembled all the data at the location with alarm, killed himself or by enemies and you start everything close and already with intelligence data and you can stupidly go to the right place right away ...