3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volnodum 08.09.19 01:53 am

What do you think about a Gambling website?

Recently came across a site Gambling. Made a cheap website like a drunk monkey did it. Advertising closes all the window constantly, the main topics periodically disappear, and the page with my message there, so a few hours to follow the theme impossible. Now they began talking about movies, writing, and games do not remain. To all this the moderators to ban somebody, even the most interesting of users and every detail.
19 Comments
Sort by:
W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 08.09.19

The freethinker
Never been to the site, but the editors they have 56 times cooler and more professional than edition PG.

n
nikita2112 08.09.19

Was on their website a couple of times. He then looked like a PG now. A few familiar nicks saw there. PG but I liked it more because of the epic sracha and easy sorting games. And remained there.

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

To be honest, by and large there is no difference, who like most of PG, and someone Gambling, as they say on taste and color, as for me, here, in principle, more convenient, only because of this here.

w
wife Cheshire Cat 08.09.19

The design is really sad, but is easily disabled and there is a lot of useful information. With navigation is not very convenient, but it is a matter of habit.

g
gaidar u radara 08.09.19

the last time there was more left to read...
something to watch..
all the video headings disappeared..

P
Pirat_1 08.09.19

Everyone has their own opinion

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

gaidar u radara
Yes, this is exactly videorobert there, and to read in General not too much, maybe it's purely my negative opinion, but before it was much better.

W

Gambling, at least, was an interesting website. Unlike PG.

W

Un_named
And why would I?

A
AlexArhangeL 08.09.19

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
to connect the head did not try?so you understand what they are admin of PG

W

Un_named
Ah, right you are. I thought you were on my loaf.

W
Wolf88 08.09.19

I remember ten or twelve years ago, they bought the magazines when the coolest Internet was 256KB/s, and the most cool games diablo2 and CS 1.5. The website never came, or at least a couple times.

E
Ellina88 08.09.19

Were gambling a few times. Nothing bad can not say. Have someone to talk to, but here is better. The people here will be more interesting.

E
Eliry 08.09.19

Well website as a website. But then I like there as all aggressive or something. I'm not talking about people out there making some oppressive or something. But the materials are good, do not take.

A
Artem Kuzminyh 08.09.19

Previously sat on gambling, but then they updated the website and I was there to get lost, sat NAV for me sad. All vkuche and each other. In General I've not sit.

r
rosomaha7 08.09.19

The freethinker
Before, it was still better that now all sorts of muddles with the site navigation.
Scored!!!

z
zhimipe 08.09.19

Slipped website and magazine. According to statistics, PG 3-5 times more popular.

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

Well Gambling as it is more professionally done, but there's no kind of atmosphere, no sense of freedom chel. PG - he is more a free website, and navigacija games here the.

N
Nikolay Stepanenko 08.09.19

Normul