3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19 03:29 am

DirectX 9

The problem is this:
work computer with uchetku user has dx11. Downloaded fallout 3 and Skyrim, but they didn't start, because require dx9.
At first, it is clear that my rights are limited, install to system folders salochana.
Who can what prompt on this subject, or tell me how to determine (if the description is missing), you will need the libraries for dx9 games.

P. S. please do not write about games at work, that's fine.
P. S. S about alcohol admin too.
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

GulyashiQ
For almost all the games besides the office requires dx9.

G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19

Rolemanser
NFS underground and cs 1.6 without problems work

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

GulyashiQ
Solitaire, too, can dh9 play. What OS do you have?

a
airstorm 02.11.19

GulyashiQ
:)
GulyashiQ wrote:
please do not write about games at work
Play at work - the right thing!!! I play at work .. nearly 20 years, from 4 to 8 hours almost every day (sometimes more if the game is delayed :D). Man, playing at work, is a sin not to help... I Hope my extensive experience will be useful.
Well in order. Usually the game trebuetsya not all DX9, and, for example d3dx9_43.dll what the game itself is inform. In this case, you can download needed file separately. Next, you will need a disk or flash drive with KNOPPIX (download from the official site!). Loaded with the penguin... the interface is identical windowsstore, quickly Orient. The only difference from the usual Windows - to open a folder/launch a program, it is necessary to click only 1 time, not 2 like in Windows.
Next, take the desired file and copy it:
for 32-bit systems: C:\Windows\System32
for 64-bit systems: C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Reboot and rejoice lives. If you try to run the game will come out a error run dll (an extremely rare phenomenon and this sin only Win 7), then enter cmd in the search bar, run (preferably as administrator) and write (I cite an example on the same file, above the name and see for yourself what you will need)
regsvr32 d3dx9_43.dll
Almighty push enter and everything.
The important thing is that on modern Windows is DX10-11....... required files 9 version and even 8 (for example d3d8.dll necessary, in some cases, for Rome or Medieval 2 TW) can always be copied to the system folder, bypassing all the sophisticated sysadmincache, the serving-headed Directors.
PS to Download the needed files while in KNOPPIX-e, downloaded from the DVD. In addition to the heap of games, audio and video players and a host of programs/utilities, it has multiple browsers. The usual Mozilla and Google chrome there as well, but I suggest to use Konqueror browser - sooo smart ;) to the Internet will have no problems with drivers so well ;)
Also bear in mind that loaded from disk penguin be long open of the folder type Windows, where a huge number of files. Depending on the computer/laptop, sometimes you have to wait for 3-4 minutes

G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19

airstorm
Thank you for such a detailed response) I'll have to try this method, it's too bad that you do not know the password from the some programs. N
This is the last option, so I hope that everything will work out :)

G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19

Rolemanser
Why just solitaire. Is the game before the release of dx9 is already written off?
OS - win7 64bit

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

GulyashiQ
I'll be surprised, but you already have a dh9, only the old version. If you have a computer network with restricted rights, there additionally a few programmulka type LD, and it's your action records, you start from what you put and what the program was launched. Usually here so players at work doing last warning or asked to write on their own.

a
airstorm 02.11.19

GulyashiQ
Most likely the password you don't need, because you will load from disk under linuxintel operating system. Of course, if you need to decompress the password protected RAR file, the password needed is already at the level of the archive. The other thing is passwords Windows... then Linux are the Bang in half (if not more) occasions. From my experience... was one case where the poor sisadminyi team Director so messed in Windows, nothing worked. It was during the Win 2000..... on it and full access to many of the games did not go :D had to buy beushnye, but fit a laptop and six months to fend on it... Then it's time wine XP, where all perversions are restricted resolved without much difficulty. In General, try, write about the successes or the failures - will look for other solutions.

G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19

airstorm
Programs operate 24/7, passwords, I don't know (try to beat), so after reboot, you will need the password, here's what I mean. But thanks again, I will try - I will unsubscribe. But not today)

G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19

Rolemanser
Yes, even if is some version of dx9, the game still lacks certain files. But, judging by the fact that in F3 and Skyrim require different DLL and they are not, then we can conclude that after all dh9 missing.
Admins do not care for the logs, they are (for my workplace) there is no support. Working - well. The stack of films is already a few years of rustle on the part of administrators was not. Moreover, recently quietly playing 1.6. so don't worry)

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

GulyashiQ
Then you can make it even simpler, find programmulina to reset the password and lose the password uchetki admin of the machine, and already going under the admins, add yourself admin rights.

G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19

Rolemanser
Well, just throw in the extreme, it is possible to come and fill the face of the admin and get them to give uchetku with rights.
Seriously, this is overkill. The depth of apathy of the staff do not want to check, so you need to try more or less naplavnymi ways

a
airstorm 02.11.19

Rolemanser

Rolemanser wrote:
Usually here so players at work doing last warning or asked to write on their own.
Come and I'll surprise you :) Almost 20 years working for a major mobile operator.... started with the usual engineer, was promoted to a decent chair. Played a lot and continue to play even more, however his work is performed to the extent necessary. And no warnings the last person to intimidate and force to writeat if it performs the required amount of work ;) . However, I have to admit that the laws in our country and work harder for the benefit of ordinary citizens. The Director must have a really strong argument to dismiss, and he and his firm have a very unpleasant trial in court, with adverse consequences for the financial plan.
The network with limited rights and under the control as easy to get around... options Nawal from the banal (private) 3G stick, to use your smartphone as a hotspot. Here you can even panaget, sending sysadmin to hell with motivation my Internet, I pay for it, go here.
Well, in the worst case, you can buy a used laptop with a good stuffing. Extremely rare the company has a legitimate reason to limit using your own laptop in the workplace. We have to work, for example, it concerns only the personnel of the data center. In the hall itself, where the equipment, they even smartphone to take have no right... but talk on the phone there is not an option - howl standing from the cooling system makes that impossible. In the secondary market is full of laptops, which have parameters significantly superior to simple office computers. Literally in the last days of March a neighbor's son bought a asus with i7 6th generation 8 gigs of RAM and full HD. Cost only 270 dollars. The only problem is broken terabyte hard drive. The problem was resolved by replacing 120 Gigs SSD which cost pennies today! Purchased a new laptop to play at work :D
Another powerful counterargument, which, moreover, can be pressed already very firm. This will require one very useful in the life of the device. First, a little introductory information:
Most of the working computers, or monitors for them purchase from a low (sometimes medium) price segment. Similar LCD and especially LED monitors, as normal bulbs are flickering in varying degrees. This coefficient ripple is standard, that is to say, the sanitary norm. Cheap monitors usually work in the longest acceptable norms. There is another technical feature of the ripple increases at lower brightness setting. Ie if you take office a monitor to lower the brightness down to 40-50, then in most cases you will receive the ripple is much higher than the permissible 5 or even 10%.

Thus, the device acquires the light meter has the ability to measure the ripple. He, incidentally, is very useful when you select economy lamps, as well as inspection of the old bulbs (over time, capacitors lose their capacity and the LEDs start to give surge to as much as 50% - that negatively affects eyesight). Come to the workplace. Isveren pulsation of your monitor, if you need to lower the brightness until the ripple will be higher than normal. Then take the smart or any video recording device and shoot metering (can be wailing: Oh. Oh, Oh, how so, every day I have eye ache and headache after work, the fiends!). Then, the show's sake, is the observation of the technicians engaged in servicing equipment at the firm (and this is documented in audio or video form). It is possible to make measurements on multiple monitors (and, to heap, to measure ripple lighting in the workplace - rarely they are normal)... then quietly to drag your laptop and as soon as one word will word on this, to take off the windshield and throw out the fact of violation of sanitary norms, like trump cards in the thrown up fool. I agree, is unlikely to replace the monitors for all employees. And to press on you, too, will not, due to the fact, what kind of story can be blown out of proportion in which big fines all this will go.
However, again note, this works fine in our country, where there are strict standards and norms, violation of which will ask for the full. How is it you have in starne, can not say. I just assumed that by law, these norms were approved, but for compliance no one was watching, even more will not bother.

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

airstorm
But I have a second office work, where all blocks on all no sending mail's not there or working right kick up the backside. I game at work to play never was.

G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19

Rolemanser
I have a stationary computer, where the run ANY EXE files blocked. The only option is to distribute the Internet from phone and sit in buggy edge flash. Second computer - monoblock with almost unnecessary programs that I don't know the password. On the box zablujena software installation, but portable versions work. With games easier on a home computer, threw the stick and brought it to work.
Specifics of can not tell, but from watching the YouTube from the phone anymore. So I decided to diversify.
By the way, not all works require a 100% return of your time. And there are those out there depends. The guard, for example (this example, I promise), not to stare out the window all day.

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

GulyashiQ
A book there to read, no?

a
airstorm 02.11.19

Rolemanser
When applying for this job, so to speak, a set of rules it is impossible, impossible was documented on paper and signed? Or panimals in the contract or somewhere else? Just wondering if whether the legal validity of these freaks or not. After all
Rolemanser wrote:
immediately kick up the backside
must be a legal basis.
For example, my classmate is now working in Germany. There is no legitimate method could not forbid to use a smartphone at work and many sat with social networks, browser and simple games. SMARTS quickly sat down and required recharging. Ugly the administration could legally prohibit the charging of devices on the firm, citing the fact. what is spent for electricity paid by the firm and there is no possibility to calculate exactly how much spent each to take from his wages. Okay, logically, though crazy (and looks Imotski). Classmate buys a small solar battery, drags to work in a week and nearly half of the staff merchandised the solar socket. In the end samrty charged, and from the words of my classmate, smartphones have come many of those who before this did. Okay, stupid work hazard of human nature. The administration was furious, but the legal basis to give a kick in the ass is not there.

G
GulyashiQ 02.11.19

Rolemanser
Everyone has their own interests. During the work of boring a lot, so are looking for new entertainment. If you have a Rev limiter - live and be happy, the employer will be happy.
PS. what is the difference between reading books and games, except share degradation? Both distract you from work, relaxing, killing time. If you're at work is forbidden to play games, and for reading on the head not Pat, it's just not as blatantly

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

GulyashiQ
I work to travel often or have to wait for this reader is always in the bag with me.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.11.19

most likely something with the drivers on this pitch or the game for some reason can't detect the video card
and finally in Skyrim at work to play peck-peck...