3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan235789 13.06.21 12:56 am

Please tell me what to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The quest "Cases of State Importance" does not appear. I completed the deadly conspiracy quest, I saved the thaler (shoemaker), but the quest associated with the murder of Radovid will not appear in any way. There is no quest "Darkest under the lantern" either. Tris and the other sorcerers had already taken out of the city. The quest with the freak passed, the next one in the story where you need to find ciri on some island. How to be?
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ishimura X 13.06.21

Ruslan235789
It will be possible to start the quest of Cases of State Importance only if the quest The Darkest of All Under the Lantern is completed, and then, only on condition that during it, he decided to tell Dijkstra that Emperor Emhyr was looking for his daughter in the hope of transferring the throne to her. The very same quest Darkest of all under the lantern is a quest that will be available closer to the end of the plot, and you haven't even been to Skelig yet, as I understand it.

s
saixkk 13.06.21

If I'm not mistaken with this chain, there may be a bug if teleporting from the estate of the junior bastard

R
Ruslan235789 13.06.21

X Ishimura X
I was already on the skelig, I even removed the curse from the mind (of a freak). The next mission is already to collect allies for the battle with the wild hunt, but there is still no quest (((It's a shame. I wanted to finish off this bald bastard. Will there be an opportunity in the new game plus replay quests?

s
saixkk 13.06.21

Ruslan235789
in ng + everything is the same as in the new game, only with your last equipment and denser mobs

R
Ruslan235789 13.06.21

saixkk
Thank you 👍🏼

X
X Ishimura X 13.06.21

Ruslan235789
If under the mission of collecting allies for the battle with the wild hunt, you mean the Final Preparations quest and you have already started it, then Triss should hang out in Dandelion's cabaret, on the second floor, by starting a conversation with her and launching the quest Darkest of all under the lantern ..
Spoiler

I
Ivan Sysanin 03.11.21

X Ishimura X
But wait, after the islands of fog, the "business of national importance" quest will fail, while other quests start after the moment he finds ciri !!

S
Scorpion_win 03.11.21

Where to get the task
The task during which you can carry out a coup d'etat and kill Radovid is called "Cases of State Importance". For him, you must fulfill several conditions:

Complete the "Deadly Conspiracy" side quest.
During the passage of the story mission “Darkest of all under the lantern”, be sure to tell Dijkstra that the Emperor of Nilfgaard is looking for his daughter to give her the crown.
This quest is of global importance and the fate of Temeria and the Northern Kingdoms depends on its passage. In addition, one of the passage options will block access to one ending of the game.

Important! This quest must be completed before you complete the On Thin Ice storyline quest. Otherwise, the quest will fail.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt quest "Affairs of State Importance" - the passage of the mission
During the dialogue on the task "Darkest of all under the lantern" Dijkstra made us a "date" in the port. We go to the necessary warehouse, which will help the mark on the map, and knock on the door to start the cut-scene. The main minds of the North have already gathered in the warehouse - Vernon Roche, the swindler Thaler and Dijkstra himself.

In the beginning, Dijkstra will describe the situation as a whole - everyone understands that Radovid only harms the north, so it would be better to get rid of him. But there is a problem here - the king of Redania is sitting on a ship with a bunch of guards. It is almost impossible to lure him out of there, and it is stupid to storm the base.

It was for this that the witcher was called here.