3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Georgiy Black 02.11.19 03:30 am

Damage to the trailer and the truck when cornering (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Noticed that is 1.35 at any cornering at speed are damage to the trailer and truck. That is, the speed above 70. Changed already the resistance, and the stiffness of the suspension... It is now a feature or still a bug that correct?
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
stormans 02.11.19

George Black
I none of this in ETS2 or in ATS 1.35 and below on default trucks with standard trailers never noticed. Can you medovsky truck or trailer, and cornering, the trailer gives cuffs?

G
Georgiy Black 02.11.19

stormans
The fact of the matter is not. Cornering pushes above 70 km h. And damage to the trailer. The cargo is usually not affected. You have version 1.35?

s
stormans 02.11.19

George Black
Yes 1.35 experimental. No such problems noticed, the only thing is the cables are not strong when you choose to trailers of the player and traffic cables start to shake wildly, even with a stalled engine standing still. Had to put the value as in the screenshot, and in the whole experimental update problems serious not noticed. You can also try this with the cables of the values to change, maybe it's because of them the damage is, coupling advanced unplug, relax in the Parking lot, then turn, may help solve the problem.
Spoiler

G
Georgiy Black 02.11.19

stormans
And I have this option and stood uzho) th XS to do. Will probably wait for the release of 1.35. And the trailer that is not a sharp turn so banging. How it infuriates you

A
Anymatrix 02.11.19

George Black
On the old map Germany, there are several places where this is possible, joints in the road at the entrance/exit to the overpass uneven. Several times in the accident got because of them ( And in General, have trailers, too, there is gradual wear and tear, but the slow, near one percent per thousand kilometers.

p
potter790 02.11.19

George Black
Zayed Remondo and see what is damaged.

Anymatrix wrote:
On the old map Germany, there are several places where this is possible, joints in the road at the entrance/exit to the overpass uneven.
Such places are everywhere. The same railroad crossings, speed limits stand at the entrance to the turns, etc. Just not forced, and all this is at the discretion of the player. Ideally, with normal settings of the truck and normal driving, just damaged the tires. All the rest of the stuff, or all the zeros.

S
Swuft 02.11.19

I have this thing Krasovskii trailers for KAMAZ 5490,but I did tweak the suspension and rolling of the cab sometimes catchy,although on other tracks it is not.See the KAMAZ blame.

G
Georgiy Black 02.11.19

potter790
The body and chassis. By the way I noticed that the truck also was damaged faster on the same turns. Along with the trailer. In General, I'm 400 km clocked the trailer and the tractor so Makar turns at 15K euros...a feeling (sound) that the trailer beating on the invisible wall. Because the sounds of the collision is. Although the usual rotation. Go to this patch for Daf xf 105

G
Georgiy Black 02.11.19

Came micropatch. I took man Euro 6 and a truck driver. Freaked out. Well, I decided to play without dx11, which does nothing yet. And that's all. Doing 90 at full stiffness and full stabilization is finally gone the damage on the turns. I will continue to think what was the matter.

p
potter790 02.11.19

George Black wrote:
By the way I noticed that the truck also was damaged faster on the same turns.
Is there. They damage system rework. To trailer pack goods damaged, not now. Earlier there was a difference which carry the load, such as fragile could be damaged if you drive at speed over bumps, at speed in turns to log in, etc, now does not. Now the goods I do not damaged, though as ed. Also, anything will alter.