3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanMasyuk 13.06.21 12:56 am

Vehicle not changing in iFruit (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I decided to make a custom number for one car. It is not shown in ifruit in any way, I drove in it for half an hour, changed the garage for it, left the game, reloaded the application a hundred times, and still does not show up in ifruit.
5 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 13.06.21

RomanMasyuk
https://www.playground.ru/gta_5/opinion/menyaem_nomer_mashiny_v_gta_online_bez_smartfona_only_pc-579273

R
RomanMasyuk 13.06.21

t830x
There is nothing useful here, I could have changed the numbers from my phone anyway , but the cars I need are not on the list

K
KIBERMAX 13.06.21

RomanMasyuk
Well, probably because the developers completely hammered on this iFruit application, it has not been updated since 2019, and no one needs nafig.

t
t830x 13.06.21

RomanMasyuk wrote:
I need it, there is no
one in the list, take any of those on the list, then in LSC for $ 0 you will hang it on the desired car number.
the number is charged once per 100 thousand, then you can put it on all cars in LSC.
the number is not made for a specific car. then it is saved in LSC after once you drive in with the desired car, you leave it remains and you can hang everyone there in the video should be shown

J
Joddy 31.01.22

you can’t do it on a pirate, you need to be authorized in the Social Club so that there is one account in both the game and the application ... otherwise you open the application, go to LSC, rivet the number, press order (even something like that), then go to the game workshop, tab "numbers" and voul - a custom number appears among others ... but the most funny thing, at least I have such a bug or what is it - if the online mode is locked, then the application crashes after clicking on LSC ...