3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St.Rel 13.06.21 12:56 am

Checkpoint Charlie mission at the boat station (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I tried it five times. I can not. Already (to my shame) and cheat introduced BOOOOOORING to slow down time and thus improve control of management. I walk almost perfectly, but I don't have time to drive everything, there are still packages that need to be collected.
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROMERO HEARSE 13.06.21

Dirt Ring is NOT a ring of blood, it is necessary to collect 32 checks on sanchez. My time is 5 minutes and 7 seconds (((

L
Lord Faires 13.06.21

Congratulations! I have almost the same result.

D
Din-27 13.06.21

Mine is 6: 28. Thanks to Fires!

L
Lord Faires 13.06.21

You are always welcome, if you have any questions, please contact.

A
Andrio 13.06.21

How to get through the boats !!! Help!!! : (((((I can’t pass them :( I don’t have time, well, I’m going on this mission perfectly !!!

A
Andrio 13.06.21

I just don’t know what to do !!!! I've been toiling for the 5th day now: (there is clearly something wrong :(

T
The ghost of totalitarian 13.06.21

If you stayed on the trampolines - start the mission again.
In general, to get a percentage, it is enough to go through 1 time. The next passes add the headstock current, no percent is added.

L
Lont sher 13.06.21

but in my opinion it's easy only it's easier not on the squalo but on the other she has better control

A
Andrio 13.06.21

Yes, I do not understand at all how to go through this business on this red boat !? it was so that he jumped over the jumps and seemed to go perfectly, but still 6 points did not have time to pass :(

T

Ride the yellow boat, it's easier to handle.

A
Andrio 13.06.21

Where can I get the yellow boat?

T

Duc right there, next to.

c
crazy Max 13.06.21

You can do it differently. You call the "hosting racer", you take the yellow boat, wait until the video ends and then go back. You jump out of the boat, sit in the wheelbarrow and go ahead, but on one condition you need to turn on the SEAWAYS code.

L
LiL Mo 13.06.21

if you suffer for a long time, then something will work out ...)
I also sat with these missions for a long time, but then I learned and, for example, already in Sana'a at school with these boats, the missions immediately passed easily and quickly)

k
kenni58548 13.06.21

LiL Mo
Help pzh, how did I complete the mission on boats, but it does not bring profit? Already passed a lot of times