3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
w2k 13.06.21 12:56 am

In-game running and motorcycle slowdowns (Days Gone)

Especially in the camps ... it moves in jerks

It seems that the system is not weak:
i9-9900K
RAM 32 GB
SSD 970 evo plus 2 TB
GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Chieftec GDP-750C 750W
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Govvo 13.06.21

w2k
Identity the same, infuriates of course, at least for the minimum wage of 720p, put some lag on one thing, it would not be optimized, although on YouTube on such hardware as I have, everything is fine, xs something is wrong somewhere, to put the system from scratch well no desire at all, everything else robs perfectly)
SpoilerCPU: AMD R7 3700x
GPU: Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB
RAM: 32 Gb DDR4 (2x16Gb)
MB: MSI x570 gaming plus
SSD: 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB
HDD1: 2T 7200rpm
HDD2: 1T 7200rpm
PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum 850W

K
Kenichi777 13.06.21

the same problem

x
xStriiim 13.06.21

I had such crap when I did not put the hz limiter as on Monica (I have 144). By the way, vertical sync does not help, only the frame limiter in the nvidia panel or on the riva tuner. Although in my panel it is still on "fast" in the vertical sync pulse.
The system is the same, except for the vidyuhi

D
Daniil Solodilov 13.06.21

well, we wait until they fix it. well, or they will release a patch

S
Sonic268 13.06.21

If you have friezes, try lowering the quality of the texture broadcast, since this function is not weak as it eats video memory

G
Govvo 13.06.21

Sonic268
RX 6900 XT 16GB and eats less than half, but even though everything is low and 720p put one horseradish lags even, xs why so, but oh well, we can change something with patches, since other more demanding games use max on max, moreover, for many the optimon is so-so but does not lag)

M
Marsj 13.06.21

Govvo
Check the video card driver settings or roll back the driver version, the anti-lag function may be enabled.

G
Govvo 13.06.21

Marsj
Not included, personally setting it up, it's just that Windows for this game is somewhere wrong, maybe it just fails on the configuration for some reason, xs with patches or firewood will someday get better, it's not critical to play, it just should work like it is necessary and does not want to, and so the games are more powerful and then they are more robust, but here you really put on low duck lags become even more trenchant, optimistic pancake) I also updated Windows, and rearranged the firewood several times in different ways, which did not help, demolishing Windows I will, since there are many project programs and the like, all this will then have to be rearranged for many days, for the sake of one game you should not bother because it may not help, and the gru has already passed and scored)

p
pumpot 13.06.21

I won wild lags on normal hardware by disabling virtualization in BIOS (uefi)

v
val26 13.06.21

I also lag on rx 5700xt, I tried everything, different settings both in the game and in the driver, I turned off virtualization, nothing seems to help, apparently the problem is on AMD cards, in general xs, what to do

M
Marsj 13.06.21

val26
No, look at youtube Days Gone processor + RX 5700 XT. In addition to the video card, the pc has other components.