3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 13.06.21 01:34 am

Team behavior in the third part. (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Hello again) This time, it was notoriously burnt to me at the beginning of ME3, since I’m playing for the first time, the opinion of the "veterans" would be interesting (by the way, where is this difficulty in me3 and how can I then get the achievement for the same difficulty in all 3 games?) series.

Actually the question:

Why is everything in me3 so bad with the behavior of partners, was it in the original or in the remaster "tried"? Ps Opponents, on the contrary, well done, act tactfully and hit hard, but my teammates are imbeciles:

1. Do not go to the specified point or if they do, then either bypass, through the entire location, or after a while, not to mention the fact that they leave it go to the frontal (this was the case with the opponents in the first)
2. Run around the enemy and die, instead of taking cover and firing
3. Or here's the situation, I'm looking at a flight of stairs, from top to bottom, I shoot myself, behind me around the corner they are fighting with someone, ok yes, and then a queue flies in from behind, and my give a damn, Liara generally sits somewhere behind, I call her, she is so yes and continues to do nothing.
4. Another absurd situation here, the machine gun covers "duck captain!" yeah yeah:
Spoiler
5. For some reason, only the abilities of the squad members work. For some reason, mine is not in the bottom panel, but those that do not work with quick access:
Spoiler
6. Speaking of abilities, it’s crazy that a partner can throw an ability without animation and generally being in a different place, for example: just waved and now a grenade explodes ... In the second, this was not, there first they will get closer, then the time for the throw and the time for the trigger
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 13.06.21

Sogiking
AI, which is in the legendary, which in the original was stupid. Machine gun - script scene. What skills are pumped if you enter the squad? Too many skills to start the game

S
Sogiking 13.06.21

dilat
I didn’t bother, I just rolled it in with the trainer right away, otherwise I had enough to pump in both the first and the second, I’m tired already) I want to finish the story as soon as possible. And here such tricks with AI, not working skills, in the second straight it was excellent, not very much, but not infuriating either.

L
Lex-one 13.06.21

dilat
Well, as far as I remember, in the third part, you can
transfer all the progress from the second, even lvl.
But here is a more difficult case.

d
dilat 13.06.21

Sogiking
Trainer and broke, hike

Lex-one
Yes. But the comrade has too many of them. Actually, he already explained that this is a trainer

A
Andrei YP 13.06.21

Sogiking
wants to finish the story as quickly as possible.
Why play at all then? Mass Effect is not suitable as a "fast run", it's still not a linear action, but an action-RPG.

S
Sogiking 13.06.21

Andrei YP
So I completely go through, I will even say the endings of the first and the second several times replayed for a better result. If you are confused by the fast, then I mean in the near future, since I play games in one gulp, it is not difficult to complete one game in 100 hours, but when these are three games with a total difficulty of 100 + hours. , it is problematic, including because of the partial reset of the content, plus you start every time from scratch (not counting skills and money) and reworked gameplay.

S
SF6W 13.06.21

Sogiking
As far as I remember, I always had to place my hands normally at the beginning of the fight, otherwise they merge quickly. You can't count on their AI.
Have you broken skillpoints or lvl maxil? In the original me3, the check was sewn in, if the number of points spent on the level is more than the level possible, then all skills are reset. Moreover, the icons at the top left remain, but do not work. The ME3LE engine hasn't changed, so maybe you ran into it.

S
Sogiking 13.06.21

SF6W
Yes, I already understood the trick, I just distributed it several times to fit the norms) but the team does not fold, even if 999 is strange