3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TAPAXTYH 13.06.21 01:34 am

Suddenly the damage of all barrels dropped ... (Fallout 4)

The damage of all firearms suddenly dropped by 4 points. There are no debuffs, no penalties or illnesses. I don't remember any special events that could have such an impact. I just played for 4 hours today, at 2 o'clock (judging by the saves) the damage went off and did not return, you bastard ... Maybe, who knows what the matter is?
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
solus. 13.06.21

TAPAXTYH

It was exactly the same. Have you changed your clothes or armor pieces? There are some elements that give a bonus plus to the characteristics, which, accordingly, affect the damage of a particular class of weapons. And then you get new armor, change some part for a more profitable one - and you find yourself in an unexpected loss in damage.

T
TAPAXTYH 13.06.21

That's it, it didn't change anything. Absolutely.

F
Fresh boy 13.06.21

TAPAXTYH
Did you play with the console?

A
Allexii 13.06.21

you probably found the magazines somewhere laid out

A
Allexii 13.06.21

e.g. Guns & Bullits give bonus damage

f
frayser 13.06.21

Allexii
Do you really need to carry them with you?

s
saa0891 13.06.21

Allexii

Magazines add bonuses forever, they can be invested, sold or for example put on the shelves.

s
solus. 13.06.21

Allexii
And where does "laid out"? If he picked them up, he read them. The effect is already in effect. Then you can even smoke the magazine - nothing will happen.

A
Allexii 13.06.21

solus.
have you tried to lay them out?

A
Allexii 13.06.21

this is my assumption needs to be checked

s
solus. 13.06.21

Allexii
Not only tried it, but also sell it regularly)) Why do I need them? ;) Do you really carry with you all this read-out waste paper ???

T
TAPAXTYH 13.06.21

Guys, it's not about the magazines. Even on the first day of the game, I checked whether it was possible to sell them ... I didn't play with the console, I cheat only in GTA, when I want to have fun in the sandbox.

B
Barsagar 13.06.21

I carry all the magazines with me. And bobbleheads. You never know)))

S
Sectos05 13.06.21

There may be a bug with a weapon damage perk. I know for sure that the perk on melee weapons cancels the damage bonus when pumping it by 5. Maybe with a firearm the same jamb.

r
ripvango 13.06.21

solus.
Magazines look very nice on a crafted rack for them. As in the splash screen when loading where the armor stands in Red Rocket. Very decorating! But I'm off topic, sorry

s
solus. 13.06.21

ripvango
This is the argument to unload them on the shelf. But not an argument for carrying them around in a backpack like a fetish.

r
ripvango 13.06.21

solus.
And I'm not talking about wearing! I'm talking about not throwing / selling. ) It's like a collectible. They decorate.

K
Kost2006 13.06.21

Tazha problem the damage on the weapon fell from 1 to 3 units, happened after leaving the shelter 95 minutes after 10, is there a solution?

K
Kost2006 13.06.21

I figured it out, the damage falls during the day and everything is ok at night. I read a magazine along the way.

m
musbob 13.06.21

My weapon damage dropped when I took the Blacksmith perk. I got tired of threshing everyone with a hook and rebooted to a lower level - everything returned to normal, - firearms began to kill not with a thousand shots.