3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodnah 13.06.21 01:34 am

No dialogue in story quest (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Dear experts, help. I am going through the story quest for the first time. Before that, there were problems with the story quest, but I realized that everything was due to plugins and I disabled all plugins affecting dialogues, NPCs, and quests.
In short, I took Azura's ring and got me recognized as a nonrevarin by the Ashlander. Then he began to seek recognition of me as a mentor in 3 houses. House Telvanni recognized me as a mentor, which is great. I chose the next house Hlaalu, found out everything, took a book with a description of where the advisers live and came to Krasius Curio ...
But there is no dialogue thread ... I read the walkthroughs, watched the video, on the video clips Kasius himself begins a dialogue about the recognition of his mentor ! And I just have a list of minor nonsense dialogues and tasks for the Hlaalu house. And because of this, it is impossible to advance on the story quest!
Who knows how to make him speak? I disabled all plugins, but still you can only talk to him about secondary tasks, as well as with other Hlaalu advisors.
I repeat - the Telvanni house recognized me as a mentor without any problems, all the dialogues were in place. Redoran did not go to the house, since it does not matter which house to start with, it still faces this problem.
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 13.06.21

Bodnah Have
you tried to talk to other gentlemen? It seems like it doesn't matter who to start with - he himself went through the plot three times and was always noted by the advisers in a random order, and he came to Curio at last - after a little, ahem, intimacy (the Persian was a man;), received the title of mentor in a set of some non-donned clothes, and voila)

B
Bodnah 13.06.21

Yes, I talked with every NPC. I googled that sometimes it happens that dialogue topics disappear from the NPC, it is solved through the console, there you can add an unwritten dialogue branch with the "addtopic" command. But I thought it was too dreary and solved the problem trivially. I just completed this stage of the quest through the console ... and all the dialogues in the subsequent playthrough were in place. And let Krasius Curio fantasize! My peach was not ripe for him!)))

M
MelShlemming 13.06.21

And you try to talk to him naked.