3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steelak 13.06.21 01:34 am

Irish Firefly (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Guys, help me where the Irish firefly is in the Druid Wrath add-on
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 13.06.21

Steelak
Also decided to take up this business, at first I searched for everyone in England, now I thought about where to find them, realized that I didn't die enough for this business and googled (in English), and I was immediately knocked out a bunch of videos, in one there is 5 places for fireflies, right now I will look for them myself)
Link:

J
James_Mails 13.06.21

Steelak
And yes, as I understand it, there are more than 100 fireflies in the main game)) and in Ireland there are about 30 like-like
And advice, if you catch use "Blinding Dash", otherwise it is unrealistic to catch up with Irish fireflies, I just barely caught 1 , at first I thought it would be easy, but fig, he ran away from me 3 times faster, without the skill I would not even come close to him ...

J
James_Mails 13.06.21

Steelak
Hmm, I'm disappointed, when I released my 5 fireflies, they just disappeared, mb bug, but in general I'm disappointed ...

U
Unmatched 13.06.21

James_Mails
Did you seriously catch fireflies ???)))

s
solo837 13.06.21

James_Mails You release
fireflies in Ireland, and they appear in your settlement in England, so I did my best

W
Wаlking in dark 13.06.21

Peerless
A man has a lot of free time to spend on catching fireflies in a computer game. What have you achieved? :) :) :)

W
Wаlking in dark 13.06.21

Peerless
Agree.

J
James_Mails 13.06.21

Unmatched
not everyone, when I started 1 accidentally caught, took the achievement and never saw them again, but right now it was boring and decided to do something, so why not;)

J
James_Mails 13.06.21

solo837
but I wanted them to be in Dublin, besides, there is a beautiful location, by the way, I rolled back a moment before the release of the saloons, the mb yubisoft will be repaired and I will release it then)

M
Mordvinov Maxim Sergeevic 14.09.21

Blinding Dash ability