3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pashgan1092 13.06.21 01:34 am

Turning into a Zombie (The Walking Dead: The Game)

I don't quite understand this process. Okay, question. Why does a person turn into a zombie after death? I understand that this is a game, and quite old, but still, let's think creatively.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

Pashgan1092
A person after death does NOT turn into a zombie.

Are you talking about the game? OK. I think the principle is the same as that of insects of the species "rider" and superparasites. The larvae are deposited, for example, in a caterpillar and devour it from the inside until they are sufficiently developed. Examples are known when the larvae also control the host, acting with enzymes or something there - for example, a caterpillar crawls upward, from where it will be more convenient for a grown wasp-wasp to dump into a bright future. Although this is not profitable for the caterpillar itself, tk. at the top, birds are likely to eat it. But it still creeps.
People have a more complex structure and nervous system, but the game is about a virus, not about insects or bacteria. Viruses are generally a mini-universe. They fit into the cell, change the genome, etc. Theoretically, just picking up a carcass and short-circuiting something in the brain is not such a difficult task against the background of the rest, faq they (viruses) know how

N
Nighthawkreal 13.06.21

Pashgan1092 Everyone is
infected, when the main system is cut off, a more primitive one turns on.

P
Pashgan1092 13.06.21

NightHawkreal
That is, if the virus is already inside them, how can the bite contribute to the fastest transformation?

N
Nurp 13.06.21

Pashgan1092
... like the virus inside is a weak, dormant virus until a person's physical death, and the bite is an active virus that immediately turns a person into a zombie.

N
Nighthawkreal 13.06.21

Pashgan1092 They
just die from the bite.