3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 13.06.21 01:34 am

How to jump over here ??? (Painkiller)

In short, this question: HOW TO JUMP THIS SHIT ??? Seriously, I don't know how I went through this place before, but now, when I updated the game to version 1.61, I cannot jump over this pit and go further in the Battle out of Hell expansion in the Colosseum level. Therefore, I appeal to you. Maybe someone knows what the secret is? I’m already all on my nerves, because instead of playing and enjoying the gameplay, I’m fiddling with sorties, then trying not to be left without ammunition during a huge hack, then, as in this case, I’m trying to go through such shit! In other words, this garbage cannot be described, because platforming and Painkiller are incompatible things, and especially when they were not tested before release and were not even fixed with patches.
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
LisnykK 18.06.21

Most likely, you need to limit the FPS to 60. In old (and not only) games, a lot of things depend on the FPS. Gravity, general physics.

D
DeathColdUA 28.06.21

LisnykK
Yes, I have already somehow jumped. I don’t know how. He just jumped, and seemed to fall into a hole, but got stuck on the edge of the second ledge, and then he jumped to the top. But yeah, the platforming is just disgusting!

m
mohovoy 28.10.21

Jump system, always helps