3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ave frog 13.06.21 01:36 am

Lock at 48 fps (I have a laptop) (Fallout 4)

Hello dear forum users! I don't know what to do anymore, nothing helps me with this problem. I studied both English-language and Russian-language forums and sense 0. I have a laptop, many write that it’s a matter of hertsovka. But here's the bad luck, I can only choose between 144 and 60 hertz. If you put 60, then there are 20 frames in the game, Karl! Well, if you leave 144, then 48, respectively. The method with "iPresentInterval = 0" also does not help. Through the Nvidia panel, I tried to set the performance for the game, and turned off and on the vertical sync (triple buffering as well), and set the frame rate different. All methods had no effect on the game. Help, pliz!
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.06.21

Ave frog
You at least wrote a config.
Either you can create your own resolution change in the Nvidia panel in the tab, where you can set the hertz, or you can block as much as you need through MSI Afterburner.

A
Ave frog 13.06.21

saa0891
RTX 2060
Core i7 9750H GDDR6
16GB
As for the panel, I can't do anything with it at all ...

s
saa0891 13.06.21

Ave frog
Iron you should be able to play all games normally, go to the Nvidia panel in the 3D settings control tab and instead of auto-selection, install a High-performance NVIDIA processor

A
Ave frog 13.06.21

saa0891
damn it, it costs both in the global parameters and in the software settings

s
saa0891 13.06.21

Ave frog
Look else what the DSR would be disabled

And so then I know what the hell is your problem (maybe you screwed something up in the Nvidia panel), as an option to do a clean installation of the driver, and if the problem remains, you need to look at the DZ possibly a miner.

A
Ave frog 13.06.21

saa0891
so you understand, I don't have this function there (And about the rest - I'll try, thanks

A
Alexandr_Nem 13.06.21

there in the game, if memory does not change, lock for 30 frames in the game, otherwise scripts start to glitch, and he may give 48 vertically, and then this is more than necessary. The game is already old, and many mechanics are sharpened for the game timer, and if this shit is violated, then the quest may not give up, or the conditions of the quest do not coincide, so, bomb 30 frames | s and don't worry, there are not many effects, to watch them in 60+

A
Ave frog 13.06.21

Alexandr_Nem
Yes, the only problem is that I can not bring down the value below or above 48 frames. Only if I expose 60Hz, but then it turns out 20 frames

b
barabear 13.06.21

Ave frog
If iPresentInterval = 0 does not help, then it remains only to limit the screen hertz to 60..

i
impala1 11.04.22

The same nonsense. Laptop I5 9300, 1660 ti, 16 gb. I played normally for 2 years, then it became 48fps and there is no smoothness of the friezes. Reinstalled on ssd, did not help. I threw into the game - Boston FPS Fix, Boston FPS Fix - PRP Edition, ENB V0280 - here you set the desired FPS yourself, Optimized Vanilla Textures, Sprint Stuttering Fix, in the game the range of shadows to a minimum and changed the mouse. It got noticeably better.