3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
ministr-s 13.06.21 01:36 am

Last voyage CONSTITUTION bug (Fallout 4)

At the very end, where it is necessary to defend CONSTITUTION. - He filled up all the scavengers, but the marker still shows that in the hold, like someone else, read in the incentive that they might be there with stealth battles, well, I used a rocket launcher there just in case, in general, there is no one there. Help People.
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boogie-man 13.06.21

ministr-s
Well, I had that the mission failed, it seems like someone climbed onto the ship. At the same time, he drenched the scavengers on the ground. I replayed the mission, but I didn't get off the ship. Beat from the deck with cannons and all okay.

m
ministr-s 13.06.21

Boogie___man
how to replay? I have saves after I flunked everyone.

T
The dumpling is kind 13.06.21

Someone tell me,
Spoilers , these morons flew to a higher tower, and everything developed so epic. Can I take a continuation of the quest?

F
FROS_DAD 13.06.21

A
dumpling of goodness, get to them and find out. there will be no continuation, but you will be thanked for your help

i
iFlower 13.06.21

ministr-s
The marker can indicate that you need to descend. I have one quest to clean up the bug, I killed everyone, the marker was gone, the task remained. Try the killall command. And what is written in the assignment?

m
ministr-s 13.06.21

iFlower
marker when in the ship, does not show where you leave the ship, shows that you need to return back. And the assignment says - Protect the Constitution.

m
ministr-s 13.06.21

sozhah xs
, I passed the witcher, at the end I was already fed up. And it's good to offtopic.

D
DemonTwR 13.06.21

sozhah
We've already gotten tired with Their Witcher The schoolchildren are restless! ! !

i
iFlower 13.06.21

ministr-s
Throw off the saves, I'll see

B
Boogie-man 13.06.21

DemonTwR The
Witcher is actually very good. As for me it is stupid to deny.
ministr-s
I'm not sure exactly, but there seem to be console commands to restart quests. If there is no early save, then only the console, and other people's saves are unlikely to fit, I think so.

a
assassin. 1928 13.06.21

In the resetquest 00022a02 console, Mister Assistant appears (he says the same crap about the congress) and the quest restarts - profit
I think now for the scavengers, maybe in revenge for the robots to go through!?)

z
zhekazloy 13.06.21

assassin. 1928
for the scavenger, it’s not interesting, they’ll let you go into the expense (that is, in the final you’ll kill them) and you won’t get rewards from the robots and you won’t see the epic flight))

on the topic, shoot a cannon from the upper deck, then finishing off after cleaning, going down to the lower decks ( I don’t know I went through 4 times and never caught a bug)

a
assassin. 1928 13.06.21

zhekazloy
what I wrote does not work ... items and scavengers do not restart and the quest cannot be completed ... you need a code from the final stage
Works: setstage 00022a02 1300 and
player.additem 00fd11b - get a reward for the quest: weapon Volley
Now I would like to find the code activating script for which the ship must take off, for complete satisfaction)

v
vzglydizugla 13.06.21

You just need to cultivate a habit:
Personally, I keep 1 safe for writing before the quest, I do one before the block (for example, entering the territory / faction) and use the quick save during missions and conversations. This is another one Gothic taught when there were some jamming in textures and bugs with spells.
ps I didn't climb the tower, but the story with the ship is funny =)

a
assassin. 1928 13.06.21

Spoilermovetoqt - move the player character to the target of the current quest.
showquestlog - show the quest log, everything that the player character found and did.
sqs base id - Displays the possible quest stages that can be used in the setstage command.
setstage base id scene number - set the quest to a certain stage.
Example: setstage mq01ld 110 - the fight with the hippopotamus near the Radio Galactic News building will be considered completed, and the player character will be allowed inside, even if the hippopotamus or other super mutants are still alive.
completequest base id - complete the quest.
resetquest base id - restart the quest.
sqt - display a list of goals for the current quest.
setobjectivecompleted base id scene number parameter - complete a certain stage of the quest (parameter value: 1 - the scene is complete, 0 - no). They work in 4 parts.

m
ministr-s 13.06.21

assassin. 1928 it works, but what is the id of this quest? showquestlog- shows the campaign all the quests that the Persian has, and which one is the right one?

a
assassin. 1928 13.06.21

ministr-s
00022a02

m
ministr-s 13.06.21

assassin.
1928 cool bro, I'll try and write it off.

i
iFlower 13.06.21

assassin. 1928
Thanks, it helped! And then there was a quest for cleaning up, where he killed everyone, the marker was gone, but there was no continuation.
The quest has restarted! There is no limit to happiness!
base id
Spoilerhttp: //fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_quests

m
ministr-s 13.06.21

Does not help:(