3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 13.06.21 01:38 am

old disk with OS to new assembly

there is a computer with Windows games and other things I
throw it on a new assembly and in the BIOS it is not possible to select a disk with Windows I
cut off all the drives, I leave only with the operating system (the system saw all the disks) but the

motherboard gigabyte aorus elite ac z490 does not want to perceive it as a system

one. without reinstalling Windows is it possible?
the system was installed on an old computer with DDR3 memory, as if I won't tell the motherboard
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 13.06.21

SPR1GGAN
Win 7 or Win 10?

p
pekabir 13.06.21

SPR1GGAN
https://karpsy.ru/monitors/kak-otklyuchit-uefi-v-biose-asus-kak-otklyuchit-zashchitu-secure-boot-v-biose-s.html ufi
bran in BIOS. 50/50 what will start
I hope you cleaned the Windows boot before transferring it to the new hardware? if not, then you will have a stupid blue screen of death

S
SPR1GGAN 13.06.21

Denis Kyokushin
watched similar problems, there people have problems at the stage of loading Windows and are treated with programs on flash drives
and here is a problem at the stage of choosing a disk in BIOS, a strange topic

S
SPR1GGAN 13.06.21

Pekabir
about solving Windows problems, has already found options, here it would be to get to the blue screen in order to do more.
I will always have time to interrupt Windows for transfer, but here it may be so to pick up

p
pekabir 13.06.21

SPR1GGAN
legacy boot cut in? uefi activated?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 13.06.21

SPR1GGAN I
didn’t try to change modes in BIOS, I don’t remember exactly from AHCI to IDE or vice versa, it should help I just had a similar problem, I also put it into a new one from the old ssd system with Venda and did not display the disk as a system one until I switched the modes ...

S
SPR1GGAN 13.06.21

pekabir
I
'll
look Tekeshi_Tetsuo was looking for this topic, but there is no such thing on the new motherboards, the roofing felts have already changed the name, in short, I have not found it, it was also a couple of times on another computer, but here it didn’t get

shorter while all this was postponed, the options were thrown in ATP, how the hands would reach check

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 13.06.21

SPR1GGAN
I don't remember, maybe I switched BIOS modes, otherwise I am now tormented by doubts about what I did then :)

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 13.06.21

SPR1GGAN
All the same, yes, then I switched the BIOS modes like a baker wrote a litter for dizinfa.