3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 13.06.21 01:38 am

The packed mod does not work (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day guys! After my old hard drive was covered after almost 7 years of work, I installed Windows on a new drive as usual. Today I decided to correct the economic mod, I wanted to create several more precisely, it was only necessary to change the cost of garages in them and change the cost of upgrading garages. I opened the mod, unpacked it, did what I wanted and repacked it again. In the files, the numbers were preserved, but in the game everything remained as it was.
I have already read on the internet and tried both 7 zip and total commander and still it does not work. I don’t know what it’s connected with. maybe it was not something that opened the sii files or the old mod was archived by the older Winrar and therefore for some reason it does not work on the new Winrar. It would seem a simple procedure: I selected the files, packed them in zip, before that, ticked the uncompressed box, renamed them to .scs and that's it. But it doesn't work. Tell me who knows how else you can pack, or maybe someone has already met with this and knows what I might be wrong about. I have never worked with mods and other things, I just edited the cost of prices for garages for myself in order to earn more money on them, otherwise it’s not so interesting when there are a lot of drivers.
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arwinge 13.06.21

Please close the topic. I'm a dumb vegetable. I have been sitting shorter for the second day and trying to pack the mod, and instead of throwing it into the mod folder in my documents, I threw all this time not on the system disk, but on another local disk where my copy of the profile was and I think why nothing changes. Opened many windows and closed the wrong thing and threw it in the wrong place. I have never committed such stupidity and have never seen it anywhere. I apologize for the created topic.