3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slastik0 13.06.21 01:42 am

Strange Building (Genshin Impact)

I'm sure that I was not the only one who saw this, or the castle, or "paradise"? In short, an incomprehensible structure in the sky, which I saw only at the top of the mountain (I saw literally 10 minutes ago), because I didn’t try to look from other sides, whether someone could tell me (if there is no explanation of the origin of this structure according to the plot) what kind of "levitating" building it is, why it was destroyed, where it came from and what role it plays.

5 Comments
Sort by:
s
slastik0 13.06.21

Full version, in case anyone did not understand

R
RamSeivrem 13.06.21

Part of the air city that you see in the menu when you enter your username and password from your account. Obviously, then they will use this object somehow in the main plot.

c
cheezette 13.06.21

This is Celestia - the kingdom of the strongest gods, surpassing the power of the Seven Archons

D
DEAD SnAke 13.06.21

As mentioned above, this is Celestia, which is actually shown during the download of the game on the PC version. This is indicated by two plot points:
1. When the Traveler restores the column at the top of Dragon Spine, the game directly shows (the camera looks towards the island) that the column is from there. And if you look at its architectural style, then this is one-to-one one of the columns from Celestia ala from the loading screen.
2. In general, this island is visible from anywhere, it just should not be covered by clouds and at some time of the day it is seen worse or better. I first noticed him at the top of the outskirts of the destroyed capital, where the dungeon with the battle with Dvalin is. And here the second plot point - in the quest with Dinesleife (in the last, not the first), he directly tells the whole story. I will not spoil if suddenly the author did not pass, I will just say that the Guardian of the Ruins sits there next to the aforementioned dungeon, who was heading for Celestia. And he looks exactly in the direction of this island, which he could not reach.
And yes, you do not need to be Sherlock Holmes to understand that sooner or later we will be "brought there" by the plot. And it seems to me that the first time it can happen much earlier than we all think ...

H
Hydraulic 25.05.22

DEAD SnAke
Isn't that where a couple of Travelers were given stars in the opening video?