3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hgglnf 13.06.21 01:42 am

Quest Family Matters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the quest until the moment where you need to talk to the baron about his family, but there are no necessary remarks when meeting.

10 Comments
Sort by:
k
keteleiotes 13.06.21

find Tamara, daughter of the baron, in Oxenfurt

h
hgglnf 13.06.21

keteleiotes I
go to the right house, but it is empty

S
Scorpion_win 13.06.21

hgglnf

h
hgglnf 13.06.21

Scorpion_win
I have no dialogue in the garden, he sits in his room.

k
keteleiotes 13.06.21

hgglnf
can you somehow violated the sequence before? before the quest, maybe he went somewhere or used the console?

h
hgglnf 13.06.21

keteleiotes I
did not use the console, but about the sequence, I found Anna and only then came to him.

N
Nurp 13.06.21

hgglnf
... did you come to Ochsenfurt with a travel certificate or did it go? If you hit it, you can catch a bug that Tamara will not be in the house, there will be no one. Try again from the baron to stamp it yourself.

h
hgglnf 13.06.21

Nurp
Galloped from the baron to her house and it is still empty.

h
hgglnf 13.06.21

I found a solution, I think it may be useful to someone. I have a mod for fast travel, and when I talked to the fisherman who helped Anna and Tamara escape, I did not leave the house and didn’t say goodbye, I had to go back and meet him.

K
KriKk1 03.11.21

Hello everyone, please help me, I can't tell the baron about his wife, because after the mission with his daughter, I immediately came to the baron, told him about the daughter and he said to go look for her, well, I completed the quest "mistress of the forest", went to the baron, and I do not have in dialogue with him to tell about his wife. Help me please.