3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evanescence_283 02.11.19 03:31 am

Krysari (Ratbag) sworn enemy. Truth or fiction? (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Someone from the Russian community could make a sworn enemy Criteria (Or if English Ratbag) ? I already 100500 times pereprohozhu, but a sworn enemy be unknown to me thieves (Passed as quickly as possible, and without dying)
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 02.11.19

Evanescence_283
Of course, I never finished playing (still), but it is the same plot, so if the plot's no such thing and never will.

E
Evanescence_283 02.11.19

There is a YouTube video where Krysari pushes an inspiring speech before battle and it is marked as a sworn enemy. This is before the fight with the Tower

E
m
marsh resident 02.11.19

Evanescence_283
well, no shit myself! that is, even so it was possible?

E
EMPs 02.11.19

Evanescence_283
under the video there is the phrase An extension of the process ie kind of like the extension, no? Something like fashion. And the same has been said about what a certain action - ie to score on all quests and cut leaders along the way that there making. In short, everything a chore.

E
Evanescence_283 02.11.19

EMPs
A very vague answer. Before you answer, please read the material in detail, that would not lead people into error.

E
Evanescence_283 02.11.19

EMPs
The author tells us about the specific actions to ignore the Nemesis system. Be explained as follows. Not to die, that would not be the sworn enemy and if done correctly, the game there is no other option as to make an enemy Criteria. Although I have suggested that it abandoned the idea of developers, but with the creation of the Nemesis system, about Crysania forgotten, and the developers didn't think that there are people ignoring the main mechanic.

E
Evanescence_283 02.11.19

marsh resident
Unknown, the replays I saw. There are only 2 videos of this author. He pulled this trick twice, the first time killed Crysania, the second tamed

E
EMPs 02.11.19

Evanescence_283
take into account that zaparyval the story is not quite Laura. And below the video asked that the second he moved, there was talk of the torso, etc etc = what were the changes Besides yuzaetsya not quite normal gameplay, maybe bugs

E
Evanescence_283 02.11.19

EMPs
By Laura Krysari disappears and no one knows where devaysa (Appears in the story Middle-earth Shadow of War)

E
Evanescence_283 02.11.19

That is, he does not die, as if you decapitated the captain.

E
Evanescence_283 02.11.19

EMPs
This fashion on the Internet is not present, most likely this is the beginnings of the story from the beta version (before system Nemesis), because replicas voiced and the animation is inherent Crysania present.

D
Defiancel 02.11.19

I wonder were playing, and even the thought arose that this can be done. If I replay,I will definitely try the method from the video.