3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makroless 18.06.21 11:42 pm

Crashes after loading world 1.2.2 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I can't understand, the game starts in the menu, everything works fine, the store and so on, but if you press continue, the loading screen appears and upon completion the game closes and there are no errors. I tried checking the files, it downloaded 18GB, but it still crashes. Is it something that broke or am I not the only one?
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makroless 18.06.21

I tried to load the old save. Loaded, so if it crashes, load another save

K
KIRA09 18.06.21

Tried loading the old save didn't help!

v
vanysha2295 18.06.21

As far as I understand, this is a new way to cancel players who have opened paid skins through yenjin. it's much easier for a player to crash than to constantly look for a new way to close the hack hole.

J
Janekste 18.06.21

The same bullshit. I tried 5 different saves - it doesn't load and that's it, it crashes stupidly.

As a result, it turned out that only those saves that were made in the area of ​​their settlement Ravenstorp did not want to be loaded.

The game loads the saves outside the settlement without any problems. In general, my progress rolled back 30 minutes ago. A couple of quests will have to be overfulfilled. However, such things are really annoying. There are always some problems in the area of ​​their settlement. When there was the Ostara festival, then in the settlement the game crashed every 5-10 minutes. And outside the settlement there were NO flights. Ostara ended - flights stopped. Now here's the problem with saves. And again in his settlement.

Instead of fixing the game, they break more and more with each update.

B
Beyond48 18.06.21

Janekste
Brad, I was in ravenstorp and everything loaded, I patched the exe before that and the things from the store remained. I don't know where you got such bugs from

B
Beyond48 18.06.21

vanysha2295
Items remain if the exe is patched, so this can no longer be covered

M
Makroless 18.06.21

Yes, I uploaded a save two hours ago and with a fast TP it flew into the village, but if I ran to the chisel near and run it myself, then everything started working

M
Mannered 18.06.21

But if I have another closest save rolls back several hours of passage? so-so option, it's easier to wait for the patch

k
korollik 18.06.21

hello, whoever solved this save problem?

v
vanysha2295 18.06.21

korollik
waiting for hotfix from developers. as you can see, there are some special ones who come in without any problems, and they think since everything is fine with them, so there should be no problems at all ...

J
Janekste 18.06.21

Beyond48
What is nonsense? I say it as it is. I have no save from Ravensthorpe loading in patch 1.2.2.

And I don’t cheat any store stuff and I don’t patch exe. I play the pure license as it is.

With each new update, more and more bugs. Almost all bugs I meet exclusively in my settlement. Departures are also always in your settlement.

This was not the case on release. The first 2-3 months Valhalla worked perfectly for me. All notable bugs started appearing after the Ostar update. And further to the present day. New patch = new bugs.

PS By the way, I have fewer bugs in Cyberpunk than in Valhalla.

v
vanysha2295 18.06.21

Janekste
by the way. I patched the exe, as mentioned above, 3 times I downloaded the old ones, even those in the new dls. Crash before entering the game ...

P
POLKOVNIK2005 18.06.21

Doesn't start. One thing is good that the game has already been passed for a long time and all these patches are pure cosmetics for me.

k
korollik 18.06.21

And here's another question, whoever has encountered a problem with sound, as if they say to the bank, is there an echo?
if anyone decided, tell me.

R
RaptoRby 18.06.21

134 hours of the game has been completed, only saves from 109 hours are loaded.
if there is no hot fix, then in a high degree of probability I will put a bolt on the game, tk. I play a couple of hours a week.

R
RaptoRby 18.06.21

korollik
maybe you just put on a closed hat. and this is not a bug, but a feature.

T
TiGROG 18.06.21

Janekste
I have the same thing, CORE i7 3820 hardware in conjunction with RTX 3070 ROG. Before the 1.2.2 update everything worked great!

T
TiGROG 18.06.21

korollik
Helmet hide or take away

T
TiGROG 18.06.21

Janekste
Maybe already solved the problem?

T
TiGROG 18.06.21

Janekste with nulyaJanekste
I downloaded a new game