3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nick_tiger501 18.06.21 11:42 pm

Sound issues after patch 1.23 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Gentlemen, Ladies, Hello! After updating the game with the release of patch 1.23, it began ... Half of the sounds are not present, such as - the radio does not work (you select the station, there is no music), half of the dialogues are missing (for example, when a collision with the police there are no replicas of police officers, cyborgs, drones do not emit any sounds ) ... Who faced?
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 28.06.21

There were problems with the radio even earlier. As for the rest, it was the same, but not for long.

n
nick_tiger501 28.06.21

Here is exactly what started right after the update ... I even reinstalled the game already - it does not help ... With each patch it gets worse and worse. Fair! how the game came out (I pre-ordered) - no problem. I was amazed! Everyone writes about bugs - there was not a single one ... Before the first patch - and away we go ... with each patch - something new breaks ... Maybe somehow you can roll back to the primary version in the incentive?))))) )

S
Shyrik408 28.06.21

nick_tiger501
Fx Sound put a prog and everything will be a bunch, already checked ...

W
Waffen 28.06.21

I solved some game problems by regularly checking local files (in Steam) after each patch. In some incredible way, Steam "loses" files in Cyberpunk every time after each patch and downloads them. I have no idea what this is connected with, but I was advised, here at PG this advice, and it helped ...

n
nick_tiger501 28.06.21

Thank you! I'll try - unsubscribe

n
nick_tiger501 28.06.21

Just wondering why patches that should fix the game break it on the contrary?

n
nick_tiger501 28.06.21

Reinstallation of the Realtek driver to the previous, old version helped - from 16 years old ... Ohrenet, optimization!