3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sesilben 18.06.21 11:42 pm

Hacking the protocol. Patch 1.22-.1.23 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Do guys like "Hacking the Protocol" quickly pump?

Previously, a quick hack of equipment was counted as a hack of the protocol. For example, I poked the camera and got 1500-6000 experience in 2-3 minutes.

Now

And then 100 experience from a point and 200-500 from 12-15 bandits and then not everywhere you will find straight kill all the mood. Although, as in athletics, you can get out there with a tambourine a little jump.
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
sesilben 18.06.21

Just so you understand. Playing as a netruner, my protocol hack was 3 levels at the very beginning to 4. When the quick hack was already 18. Approximately the same as with athletics, which in fact is broken and should give experience for all movements that eat stamina. In fact, as I understand it, the berserker should accelerate the pumping of athletics and the mechanics are the same. But of course not in such quantity as I did 3-5 fist fists and you have lvlAP of athletics under the berserk.

s
sesilben 18.06.21

And as I understood (before the correction), the experience was given the other way around. For hacking the protocol to a quick hack and for hacking technology in the form of a disconnection distraction, those standard scripts that are embedded in the cyberdeck and the one that vision gave into a quick hack. And 2 scripts could easily be farmed 1.5-3k to the protocol.