3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaldei1991 18.06.21 11:42 pm

How to make you like part 2 (Elex 2)

Hello.

1) The most important thing is not to look at the information on the Internet, it kills the interest, almost everyone looked at the information about elex potions and ruined the passage of part 1, I did not make this mistake and played more than 1000 hours of the game, having a lot of pleasure from research and balance. You will be told where to go - you don’t need to know where to go, FREEDOM, this is what others lack, they don’t lead by the handle and you can go anywhere and this is cool. You find a bunch of hiding places, notes, etc. Piranhas reward exploration and it encourages continued exploration - which is why I played so much exploring the entire map. It seems that I found a "hidden" room, the skeleton is hanging, it was wrapped around it, but it turns out that you can fly up to the level and there is still loot. When not on the Internet I looked where the cool bow was, but I found it ITSELF - THIS IS A KIFF.

2) Patience. Do not burn, learn combat, master it and understanding it - you will get a buzz from it, and not spit like most. Unfortunately, I forgot what needs to be changed in the control, so that it is convenient, there is some kind of reassignment of keys and few people could do it themselves, I constantly prompted on streams and people liked it more, more conveniently. Something with a roll, like you poke 2 times forward and it rolls over.

3) If there are elex potions - do not make them, keep yourself in hand so as not to spoil the balance.

4) Take your time, do not jump with a headache - enjoy the wonderful world, someone got 50 hours of high for "1000" rubles, and I got more than 1000 hours of high for the same money. The game has a lot of Easter eggs and jokes.

5) Read dialogues, do not skip, there is humor and VERY interesting tasks. We are accustomed to the banal tasks of bring-kill, but here everything is much more interesting, so you don't have to skimp on pleasure from them. Although, of course, there will be such ones here, but even they are embellished in an interesting way.

6) The most difficult thing is to wait for at least the 1st or 2nd patch. The world of eleks is HUGE and making it without bugs is not realistic with such a small budget and staff of developers. I don't understand how there were so few of them in part 1 - just fanaticism, cyberpunk needs to take an example.

7) If you have self-deception about animation, watch this:

8) Character leveling system. If in part 2 it will be as unique - do not be angry, it just has a different logic, it is not as banal as you are used to. In the game, THINGS make you stronger, and the characteristics are just a tool to wear them.

9) Piranhas make a game for their fans, not following the current trends, they adhere to the old school, which they themselves say, so you don't like it - pass by, why throw mud at the game that they made for oldfags in the spirit of the old school.
32 Comments
Sort by:
U
Unmatched 18.06.21

xaldei1991
Lol. List of what you need to DO to like the game ??)))
Why do something for this? It's like taking drugs but continuing to eat a cactus ???

U
Unmatched 18.06.21

xaldei1991
Looks like you are a PR man in the studio. "do not look old on the internet". Seriously?)) Type to buy blindly ???)))

x
xaldei1991 18.06.21

Peerless
Peerless wrote:
Lol. List of what you need to DO to like the game ??)))
Why do something for this? It's like taking drugs but continuing to eat a cactus ???
Then, I watched a bunch of streams of the first part and saw how they all made these mistakes and then stopped having fun and vice versa received negative emotions. But games are for fun. I did not say that this should be done, this is just a recommendation. It is recommended to do this so as not to inject, if the wicket, in spite of this, is point 9.

Peerless wrote:
Looks like you are a PR man in the studio. "do not look old on the internet". Seriously?)) Type to buy blindly ???)))
You can consider me a PR man, I don't mind. But the logic is strange, because infa is on the Internet to attract buyers. And those who hate the game do not think about the consequences of their words, they only think about views and subscribers for enrichment and popularity. Each person is unique and someone comes in, and someone does not, so you need to always try with your own hands. And by not doing this, people miss out on a lot of haiden gems that would bring them a lot of pleasure.

1) In incentive, you can return the game.
2) You can start playing pirate, if you didn’t like it, don’t continue. Liked - buy.

W
Waffen 18.06.21

It is important for me that the quests, additional quests, are interesting and addictive. To make the characters bright and memorable. So that the world surprises you with random encounters, rare monsters and unusual situations. The first part looked like a "properly" cooked soup. It seems that all the ingredients are in place, everything is for sure, but I have not found a bright unusual taste, some kind of spicy seasoning, raisins for myself.

Y
Yakhychkvash 18.06.21

The war is disgusting, in the worst tradition of clones of dark souls. Opponents are fat, any dog ​​can absorb ten times more damage than Jax, and at the same time absolutely all have powerful ranged attacks. Climbed a tree from a wild boar? Hap ugh on you with toxic plasma.
Autoleveling and zoning are two chairs in the gaming industry. Piranhas are comfortably located on the second, so any sortie in Eleks is a lottery, you go through the location with a raised sword or run with a blazing ass.
The combat class is strictly dependent on the faction. Therefore, you hit your head on the floor in front of a rocket, not because you like ideology, but because fanatics have more powerful guns.

J
Janekste 18.06.21

xaldei1991 I
fully support it. I myself try to adhere to similar rules in relation to games. Of course, I follow the official news and videos. But I ignore all sorts of streams and guides for the passage, so as not to spoil my impression.

As a result, I really liked the first Elex. It was unrealistic to tear me away from the game so much that I didn't get out of the eleks for a whole month. And it's rare for me to get stuck in one game for a month. Then, when I had already played enough myself, I went to look at the reviews, and I was surprised by the claims to the game. After all, 99% of reviewers did not really understand the gameplay. And the conclusions were made. Let's say everyone scolds the battle, but I liked it. The main thing is to get comfortable.

However, I don't understand, what did you do there for a thousand hours? I suppose you kept the game on for days? In order for the counter to run? Well, OK! There are several factions, at least 3 times you can go. But this is a maximum of 300-400 hours. And the content ends. What is there to do next?

PS I'm really looking forward to the second part!

x
xaldei1991 18.06.21

Janekste wrote:
300-400 hours
When I was streaming games, I played them 2-3 times longer than others. I am in no hurry and savor. I collected all the things in the game, walked around the entire map, I literally walked around and painted over the territories that I explored. Completed quests with other options. Naturally passed all the quests. I read everything. I played at the highest difficulty level and therefore fought with monsters for a long time. took away few lives, straight dark souls. Kudos to you for understanding combat and just like me getting high on it. The main thing is that the piranhas do not fall for the masses (and they reduced the complexity by responding to the requests and complaints of people who are not used to coping with difficulties) by bringing into the game typical things for the present time, but remain true to their principles and the old school.

A
AshenFew 18.06.21

How to make you like part 2.
Make NOT "Gothic in a new wrapper".

At one time, the first Gothic fascinated me. He played avidly, took time off at work at his own expense. Played to the holes, walked it up and down several times. Then the second is a familiar mechanic, a direct continuation of the story. Already played without the light that burned during the passage of the first part. The third was already for show, in order to know how the story of one nameless hero will end. But the game didn't catch on anymore. The almost unchanged gameplay was no longer fascinating, boring. The game offered nothing new, except for the continuation of the story.

THREE YEARS later they release the new Risen series. I remember sitting down at the computer with anticipation rubbing the pens ... but literally right there I understand that this is the same Gothic in gameplay. Yes, this is a different story, but the feeling that this same Gothic, on which a new skin was pulled, did not let go of the whole game. The second has already looked with an eye and removed it from the computer. The third one didn't even start.

And now ... THREE YEARS later, they launch the new Elex series. As I passed it, I was not letting go of the feeling that I once again passed Gothic, 15 years after its release. Those. the gameplay has not changed, from the word "in general" (exaggerating, of course, but ...). As the game progressed, there was a feeling that they even took animations from previous games. The same factions, the same combat, almost the same cutscenes. Yes, it was nice to feel a little nostalgic, but I will definitely look at the second part with one eye. I know that this developer will not be able to offer anything new. There will be another "Gothic 2". Well, I won't even download the 3rd Elex.

C
Chromium 18.06.21

xaldei1991
I haven't played elex, so I have a question - what's wrong with potions?

x
xaldei1991 18.06.21

Chromium
They spoil the balance in the game, just don't make or drink elex potions.

AshenFew
I changed risen because of the Russian voice acting, then went through Elex and decided to play the second Gothic, I wish I hadn't done that ... It was flour and I wanted to puke - everything is extremely poor compared to Elex. I do not understand how, after passing the Elex, you can play 2 Gothic and not understand that it is simply poor in comparison with the Elex. Yes, for that time it is a masterpiece and the night of the crow - was a delight.
3 Gothic is a slag because there was a different engine and the piranhas were FORCED to release a raw game, we all know the result.

x
xaldei1991 18.06.21

AshenFew wrote:
Gothic: Animations though clumsy and repetitive, but the dialogue is actively gesticulating
Elex: Maximum, you will notice a light movement of the shoulders, all
Unfortunately laziness all it spread to the nines, adding to this even more advantages Eleks over the Gothic, so I will throw only this, showing your bias or veil:

Unfortunately, I think even playing the remaster I will bluish because of the experience of passing the eleks, because the graphics are almost not important to me. I will say more - perhaps because of the graphics, the atmosphere will be lost, as well as in the remaster of Diablo 2, it will most likely be lost, at least looking at the videos there is such a feeling. Yes, beautiful, but atmospheric ...

A
Ababkov Denis 18.06.21

Just try to play it now at the time of the announcement just right. I went through (ran) on the release, tried it a couple of times and did not go further than the village of berserkers, this is the only game from the fish that I disliked right from the very start. Moreover, this mixed vinaigrette is in the last place, all their last games are not natural or something, the game did not come straight to me, and they became simplified from the second rizen.
BUT, Elex 2 can change everything, firstly, it can repeat the fate of the second Gothic (and it is with her that it is often compared) plus judging by the screenshots they did not touch the graphics, that is, all this time they could well correct all those mistakes that have long been they are being pursued (after all, longer than usual, they are doing the game this time) from which it can turn out that the second will completely go and personally I do not want to repeat the theme with Gothic. When I went through the second and third and only then the first one fell into my hands, I took it down after 30 minutes of the game and then ran the same way, I just didn't see the point in it and it didn't go to me either (I'm waiting for a remake, so it will be possible to go for a walk there)
The main thing is to master the beginning in eleks - the first village there can be trampled
But no matter how cool Elex is, the first is a Chinese copy of Gothic, they simplified and missed a lot, the cities are stupidly a warehouse of NPCs that will give quests, and so on, and I also did not understand the point of making them an open world. Take skyrim, this is a sandbox, otherwise you should have a small area for research, artificially the player himself should limit himself and the game should help, because if you hammer on the plot and quests to go stupidly to explore it, he will quickly get bored
Plus piranhas killed a chip with a simulation of life, in recent games, including eleks, she is fucking unnecessary, it looks as gray and dull as possible

N
NIKAS13 23.07.21

Russian voice acting and I will like it. I here Elex 1st can not help but how to get through due to the lack of Russian voice acting, just annoying. a swinging system as in Gothic, and the ability to pump everything and not do a one-sided Persian.

x
xaldei1991 23.07.21

NIKAS13
Russian voice acting is very expensive and it takes a lot of time, there are a lot of words. Therefore, the translators of the risen refused to translate the elex.
There is such a Russian voice acting:

a
andriylik 19.08.21

xaldei1991
I liked the article very much.
I grew up playing piranhas and everything really suits me. I am generally delighted with eleks. passed for each of the factions, I know every centimeter of the map. I can also enumerate a lot of advantages.
Only a wish lurked. Piranhas know and know how to make an interesting and varied craft in the game.
Considering how much we collect loot, the most diverse, which is ultimately sold corny as unnecessary, I would really like to be able not to sell it, but to process it, use it. And not only to raise three lvls in weapons. enchanting or inserting a pebble.
It's just that the field is not plowed for opportunities, and I repeat, piranhas are good at doing this.
so that's my wish)

a
andriylik 19.08.21

xaldei1991
Is this true? ((((((((((((
there will be no normal voice acting?
but Russian audio and text)

a
andriylik 19.08.21

AshenFew wrote:
Gothic: You lure a monster into the lair of the robbers, they fight, you finish off the survivors
Elex: The monster and the robber don't give a damn about each other, they run shoulder to shoulder after me. Having lost interest, they simply disagree on their points
in the post, I agree with everything (by the way, it's written very well), except for this.
at the very beginning of the game where the clerics died and there will be the first camp, behind the building there is a huge troll and a camp nearby. So the first thing I did was aggro the bandits and ran past the goblin. Then he carefully loot grenades and cannons with eleks, in general, it always helped very much at the beginning))
all the bandits there died in general over-heating.

L
Lejak 07.10.21

Piranha Bytes have been making Gothic for exactly 20 years. And this is wonderful, we all expect this from them. Therefore, I personally have no doubts that Eleks 2 will turn out great (:

m
marsh resident 28.10.21

here without options - if the first part is in, then the second will also be pleasant

L
LightShadowTrutch 28.10.21

As Vaas said about this desk, repeating the same action, hoping for a change