3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maz1xx 18.06.21 11:52 pm

License or pirate? (STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl)

license if there is money, as well as a pirate.
257 Comments
Sort by:
S
S_evil 18.06.21

Litsuha!

D
DoK2021 18.06.21

I download a pirate because we finally do not sell games (

S
SumptuousDust 18.06.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

I
Imp4cT63 18.06.21

First I'll download it from the torrent, then I'll buy a license for the cartoon)

S
SGate 18.06.21

After listening to Grigorovich, I want to buy a License, the main thing is that there is no bad sediment left as after the purchase of the PM License.

-
-Teran- 18.06.21

I will wait for the Pirate because to pay for an unfinished person is a reluctance

L
Lucky343 18.06.21

Litsuha

F
Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru 18.06.21

A pirate, definitely. It's enough for me that I bought the Shadow of Chernobyl license. I bought it in order to pogamat on the Internet, but as it turned out, the network code is not optimized for nichrome (at 256 kbit / s ping reaches 1500, at 4 mbit / s - 150-300). In addition, the multiplayer itself is a little less than completely dull - there is no balance, the camp blooms in a violent color.

And now, as for the subject - I was disappointed in the series. Developers just blatantly lie to people. Why make promises you know to be unfulfilled? For seven years they rubbed us in about the game of dreams, but it turned out to be a complete threshing floor. Now a new multiplatform engine - what's stopping you from making a seamless world? Hands do not grow from there? Is it expensive to buy weapon licenses? I would not be surprised if in the end there will be 2-3 new locations in the game (all the rest are reworked old ones), a couple of new mutants and a dozen artifacts.

f
frostvay 18.06.21

Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz
If you don't like it, don't play, period. Why then download pirates if you say that Stalker - it’s a complete threshing floor people will figure out what to buy and what to merge from torrents.

D
DonHev 18.06.21

I will play pirate, as there will still be glitches in the face!

M
Merge 18.06.21

I download from the torrent, and it doesn't matter how long the crack will have to wait. But if there is a "Golden Edition", then I'll take it.

X
XoxoL007 18.06.21

DVD-Box License No Options

F

frostvay
Sori, amigo, boiled. But my choice is Torrent Edition.

f
frostvay 18.06.21

I understand, they still remember the story with CHN, when we actually got a beta version that was unplayable without patches. By the way, I have both lichen and pirated copies of the Stalker.

Y
YusOr 18.06.21

Collector's Edition PIRATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SGate 18.06.21

Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz:
Now a new multiplatform engine - what's stopping you from making a seamless world? Hands do not grow from there?
Actually, the world will be seamless.

F

Celdor
Yes, you're right, I watched the interview with Grigorovich - they promise a seamless world. I was misled by the phrase about the presence of old locations.

Nevertheless, the shutters will again be on the left - he does not even deny this, arguing that, they say, the left is more beautiful and more spectacular. Maybe so, but for those who served in the army or simply understands small arms, this heresy causes gagging. Although it seems to me - it's all about licenses. They have money for promotion and films, but not for licenses. It's strange, especially considering that PM sold 5,000,000 copies.

I was surprised by his phrase - "TC is a masterpiece game, and CH and ZP are just additions and you are asking too much of us." If so, then sell them cheaper. Our CHN cost 150 UAH. For this piece of software code, I would not give a penny, especially since for that kind of money you can buy a better and more interesting game.

S
SGate 18.06.21

Most likely it will be like in Fallout 3.
Separate recognizable objects located next to each other form a recognizable location. for example agroindustry or landfill.

f
frostvay 18.06.21

Where did you find the information that PM sold 5,000,000 copies? Maybe he put in an extra zero, some kind of exorbitant amount.

D
Devil208 18.06.21

License
Where did you find the information that PM sold 5,000,000 copies? Maybe he put in an extra zero, some kind of exorbitant amount.
1. Source - an interview with the director of PYS
2. 5 lyamas is quite a normal amount for a game that was released in 2006.
To be honest, I don’t remember, it seems even more