3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarlokIII 18.06.21 11:53 pm

Problem with MP (or not with MP)

In general, the system was rolled out on the SSD on an old computer (Asus m5a76; FX6300) I switched
to Asrock Steel Legend b550m and r5 3600. Put the RAM at 3200
Almost half a year - the flight is normal.
Yesterday, an error "the last YUSB device is definitely not correct" began to fly out in the system, something like that.
Disconnected the concentrator in the manager - there is no error, but this is a half measure, I would like to have all the working YUSB (and the equipment in them works correctly, despite the error).
I suspected RAM as a sinful thing, since it was ordered from the Middle Kingdom. I decided to go into the BIOS, reset the frequencies to XMP.
And oh, horror. Going into the bios, I met such terrible brakes and friezes. The mouse is under the wheels. In jerks, after 2-4 seconds. And the problem is not with the mouse, but with the BIOS, because everything from the keyboard also slows down. But after some time
(2-3 minutes) the bios returns to normal.
Who will advise what to solve these problems.
And on yusb and on a buggy BIOS. Incidentally, the launch of the system is now also 2 times slower due to loading the BIOS.
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 18.06.21

WarlokIII
Alternatively: reflash BIOS. There was something very similar to the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, cured in this way.

W
WarlokIII 18.06.21

Hattack
Well, the demolition of the system did not lead to anything (the problem with yusb remained). I'll put firewood, but I'll look for dumps

W
WarlokIII 18.06.21

Hattack Updated
to last release - to no avail.
It seems to me that something is wrong with the hub. Because I do not think that YUSB and this is a coincidence.

M
Marsj 18.06.21

Check that you have not exceeded the maximum power supplied by the USB hub. You can check the consumed and available power in the properties of the USB hub in the hardware manager. (Device Manager -> USB Controllers -> USB Root Hub -> Properties -> Power).

L
Len4ik00N 18.06.21

WarlokIII
If possible, then you should try to add other, obviously working, memory and processor, or vice versa, put your processor with memory on a knowingly working board in order to exclude other components. If this is not possible, then you can at least try to exclude memory: just leave only one strip of RAM one by one (it is advisable to also change the installation slot): if the friezes do not disappear, then the problem is not in memory, or the whole thing is broken at once))
At the same time, try to write to technical support the manufacturer of the board - perhaps this is a marriage that they know about, but do not advertise (since it is not massive), and they will immediately answer that the board must be returned under warranty - you can save time, and it will also be possible to refer to the officials if the seller will start "pulling the rubber"

W
WarlokIII 18.06.21

Len4ik00N Xs
, I wrote, but I don’t know sales.
I had suspicions about the hub, but it's cold. Everything works fine in the system, except for the CSS.
Maybe tomorrow some smart thoughts will visit

H
Hellhound_Anger 18.06.21

WarlokIII comes across
such a problem on the 550/570 series. Solved by switching unnecessary pcie 4.0 to classic 3.0. You are not the first, you are not the last, cough cough. Amuda seemed to be trying to solve it through agesa and bios. If not, then google for you, brother: b550 usb disconnect there is a lot of information and articles on this topic.

W
WarlokIII 18.06.21

Hellhound_Anger
Tried through Agesa?
Was on the first version of the BIOS v2 1.0.0.1 was
stitched for the last v2 1.2.0.2.
That is, it can still do with a little blood? In support of the asrok wrote, they can throw what thread "experimental" BIOS?
And how to transfer pci 4 to pci 3? I could not find it in BIOS (and considering that he also lags brutally, then in general the mission is imposibra).
I just threw the card into the bottom slot - no difference. BIOS lags, the OS does not start itself, YUSB crashes

W
WarlokIII 18.06.21

On the board, when trying to find and start the OS - Boot and VGA are on on debug ice

H
Hellhound_Anger 18.06.21

WarlokIII
I did not advise Nikada to buy Amudu (we have it in our office, well, the chief saved it. STE B450 + 5600X norms right now) and even more so, boards based on ashrok or gig, are worse. Although such a problem also occurs on the standards of the vendor. Basically, they need to find the PCI or Hardware section and change the state of the PCI-E slot. Something like Force pcie gen speed <choose Gen3>, of course, if there is Auto.
there is no beta.
There is a varik, switch to 2.0. They are on the front panel of the case, usually the old ones, like in my case. Switch the keyboard mouse. And turn it off from behind.
Firewood, then all the last must be put.
If you can’t do anything, under the guarantee, merge it. I generally throw them away, they are penny. This is not my top ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA.
I asked my friend if there is still this problem, even with the new version, at least he says a couple of months ago. And since it did not help you, you should still know. We handed over fees in the office. Some worked norms, others disconnected usb. some kind of random. In short, they threw me off:
<https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/lnmet0/an_update_on_usb_connectivity_with_500_series/>
Short of fur reddit. I met a lot of such messages there. And methods of solution. One of them is to translate 4.0 to 3.0. Updates - firewood and bius. I don’t know anymore.

W
WarlokIII 18.06.21

Hellhound_Anger
Alas, nothing helps. I did not try to set the current to other percentages with the ozu, because at work all the computers are on Intels, and I'm on vacation right now. The salary is not great, for me 11k is not deshman) I
'll take it to the SC, there according to the situation.
Thank you all for responding.