3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deturns 18.06.21 11:53 pm

Game Impression (Gates of Hell)

Grafon and physics are just gorgeous. AI is not bad, more or less sane .... Troop control is a complete facepalm. Each unit can only be sent in a crowd to cover, or in a layer or to run. There is no even a hint of construction. Even by class, you cannot select troops or vehicles. It is very difficult to organize something like that, to have time, in 20 minutes a defense or an attack is still a torment with such control ... (there is no game pause) Although this is the trick of the game? Like so conceived ?? Slowing down, which is complete nonsense, I don't like it)) But the game still clings to the grafon and the atmosphere .... Realism is felt very much .... I applaud while standing.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya Kashansky 18.06.21

Deturns
Pause the pause button on the keyboard.

D
Deturns 18.06.21

Kostya Kashansky
Thank you!

V
Vkusniy makish 04.07.21

The game is not bad, but there are a lot of disadvantages, ranging from balance to AI.
For me personally, the most critical is the extremely low reward for missions in a dynamic company. Basically, I just play it. I have tanks forever without ammo in battle, only machine guns and all hope. Well, really, if the army has at least 4 - 6 tanks, then after the very first defense you need more than 1k points of ammunition to replenish the army's ammunition, but where can you get them, if the reward for the mission is only 500+ points?
Only by the 9th battle they started pouring in a more or less sane amount of supply points, it was even enough to completely replenish the BC of all tanks, except for the infantry, it was still not enough for them.
The mod for an infinite number of points, of course, fixes this, but it becomes not interesting to play.
It would be great if in such a situation the collection of captured weapons would be implemented. The rear races cannot provide the supply of supplies (HQ in the din. Company does not give the player anything at all) - that means we need to switch to trophies. Running each individual soldier across the battlefield in search of a rifle and a corpse with cartridges for it is a complete game. Such micromanagement is appropriate and interesting in tactical sabotage missions, where you have 5 - 6 soldiers under control, but not the whole army.
Of course, I understand that this is in fact the same "Behind Enemy Lines", but we must move on, and not mark time, invent something new, and not stoically hold on to the old.
It would also be great if new vehicles could be bought without a crew, and you could transplant your own from another tank, retaining experience, and add more experience levels.
The coach would be at 1.005 working.

x
xmenni 03.01.22

Dripping is not bad yet, but capturing flags per player is very boring. It was very cool in capturing the flag in the unit "behind enemy lines 2. Assault".

p
podmot 18.03.22

Record game, but clumsy unit management infuriates.

K
Kirillshid 26.03.22

Can you help. Pirate Game

K
Kirillshid 26.03.22