3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WARMAKS 18.06.21 11:53 pm

Bug with the \ "Bonfires of Novigrad \" Help !!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Krch, the task is to find Triss in Novigrad, then you need to find a package in the river ... So in short, I found that package, I WANT TO RECEIVE, TYPE IT IS LOST, BUT THE SYSTEM THINKS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT STILL (THE MISSION IS NOT UPDATED). What can I do, can I somehow skip the mission (plot), or how to fix a bug ....
The game is original.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Safary2110 18.06.21

Try to enter additem ("q301_triss_parcel") in the console
IMPORTANT !!! Save the game before entering the command.

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

Safary2110 Ferstein, I'm
trying it!

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

Safary2110
Doesn't work. First I try to take that package, then I write the additem code ("q301_triss_parcel") as you wrote, no way ... Well, I tried it before picking up the package ...
Just write me the code so that I Ctrl + C and then insert ... Thank you.

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

additem ('q301_triss_parcel') This is how it should have been ... And so THANKS !!!! I didn't know what to do anymore ...

S
Safary2110 18.06.21

WARMAKS
Sorry ... Haven't played for a long time, mixed up quotes

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

Safary2110
Damn, a new problem ... Quest "Treasures of Count Royven"
I can't open the secret room, like I have to pull the bottle, but I don't have that bottle, the witch's instinct does not see the bottle that needs to be pulled .... What to do, help pzh, brotherly ..

x
xStriiim 18.06.21

WARMAKS
A bottle with a letter - near the door, if not, then a bug

S
Safary2110 18.06.21

WARMAKS
Sequence of passage:
Go up to the second floor, take a letter and a bottle. Go to the next room (on the same floor) and with a witch's instinct find a place where you need to put the bottle among the others (it will be on the right).

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

The problem is what, I restart the mission, I go to the bottle, like I take the bottle, but it’s not in my backpack ...
I found the additem code ('q303_wine_bottle'), But it doesn’t channel ... What to do, help brotherly.

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

Safary2110
no red light so I put the bottle down

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

xStriiim
Help pzh!

W
WARMAKS 18.06.21

maybe you need to read the sheet, it lies near the wine, but I don't have it in the inverter, tell me the code to get it