3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander OmiCron 18.06.21 11:53 pm

I decided to master Battlefield 4 on the sly. I have some questions (Battlefield 4)

Guys, hello everyone! I decided to master a game like Battlefield 4 and I have questions for you.

1. How to start mastering this game?
For example, if I don't have acquaintances who play this game, is it critical? Does it make sense to read the Guides and delve into the theory?

2. At one time I played cs 1.6 and cs go, for a long time, and these games had so-called Configs (I hope there will be people who understand what this file is), where the network settings were configured so that shooting, let's say did not lag, and was more heaped and comfortable.
So that's it. In Battlefield 4, is there any way to tweak any settings to make shooting more enjoyable and more accurate? (Naturally, I'm not talking about any cheats. I'm not a supporter of unfair play)

3. Honestly, I would not like to immediately spend money on the game, tk. I don't know if I will like it or not. Is it possible to download the newest client somewhere or is there some kind of Launcher that can download the game?
And how are things on the Pirate servers in general, if anyone knows?
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 18.06.21

and what is there to master - battle is an arcade shooter, you just sit down and play. And about pirates xs, she is constantly on sale at discounts, even now in the origin

A
AnPei 18.06.21

I haven't played for a long time, it used to be tough in the sense of not letting newbies into the servers, so newbies played with newbies, probably even now, but that's not for sure.

t
tommy46 18.06.21

Alexander Evgenievich
Hello.
1) Wild arcade game. But if you really want to figure it out - any guide in youtube to help
2) For BF there are only all sorts of sweetFX for customizing graphics (post-processing, colors) to your taste. Nothing else can be changed with the configs
3) There is no pirate for BF4, unfortunately

U
Unmatched 18.06.21

tommy46
Yes.

t
tommy46 18.06.21

Peerless
Surprised) Not talking about ZloEMU?

A
Alexander OmiCron 18.06.21

I wonder how the author of the post, who wrote the post in an innocuous form ... Why did they give me cons? - Apparently, people are not doing well in life, and thus they want to somehow try to stain people's karma in order to somehow cheaply assert themselves.

A
Alexander OmiCron 18.06.21

tommy46
Yes, about him. There is a repack on the root tracker from Sanka77. I haven't installed it yet, but maybe you or someone else has information on how things are with pirate servers? If you like it, I’m not going to play at all and I’ll buy it through Gamefarm at the most affordable price at the moment.

U
Unmatched 18.06.21

Alexander OmiCron
everything is fine there

P
Pavel rally 18.06.21

Alexander OmiCron
Here they put downsides for any stupid questions, you asked three at once :) Write in a search engine, free online shooters.

N
NnayziI 25.01.22

Alexander OmiCron
Can you help?