3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitaliy098 18.06.21 11:53 pm

Impressions (Apotheon)

How do you like the game? Many wrote that the graphics hurts the eyes or some kind of the same type of color. Personally, I liked the cool music, the normal armor system, and what I liked the most is this variety of weapons, you can find it or craft it for example a bomb. I liked the game. This is something new in 2D graphics for me, I was satisfied. And what are your feelings after the game?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SDka1 18.06.21

it does not start for me

v
vitaliy098 18.06.21

SDka1
and what exactly is the problem? An error or just does not start? If the pirate does not start, maybe not all files have been thrown

D
Don thomas falcone 18.06.21

The game is pretty good, unusual, I would say, and very interesting. I liked the style of the drawing from the "Greek vases". The controls are a bit awkward though. And so, quite playable 2D platformer. It's a pity that there are no Russian subs to fully immerse themselves in the plot.

V
Vlad_death 18.06.21

And when I start it is out of range.

P
Psycho_Mantis 18.06.21

There are Russian subs by the way. A flying platformer - it is authentic and beautiful, like Hellas herself! No one can tell better about the homeland of Hercules and Perseus than a skinny hoplite with a sarissa that jumped from a Greek amphora on a sunken trireme)). I was very pleased with the stylistics and dialogues. Special thanks to the creators for the grove of Artemis, nymphs and satyrs! Connoisseurs will appreciate it.

e
evgeniik 18.06.21

one of the most beautiful in this genre. the idea of ​​realization through historical drawings as on ancient Greek vases is just a masterpiece!