3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3m3m 19.06.21 12:07 am

lagi na pg (Diablo 2)

Uje po4ti nedelu server diko lagaet, po cd zavisaut chari s failed to join game, v 4ate moderi tvorat 4to hotat, admini zabili na serv ili ego vse-taki po4inat ???
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 19.06.21

I also want to play.

f
fji 19.06.21

The lags really ruffled everyone's nerves, but it is incorrect for the abuser to write about the actions of the moderators whom they regularly provoke (everyone). Anarchy is not the mother of pro-order.
And ordinary players are so unlucky at all ...
In fact, I see violations of the rules in the post above on the screen or because of:
2.8. Forbidden to cheat the administration.
2.14. It is forbidden to spread rumors, say about the server, gamers, administration.
5.7. Offensive or rude language on the channels, in the game chat and in the account description, profanity or foul language in any context is prohibited.
5.8. Inducement to discrimination or harm, as well as description of these actions, is prohibited.
5.11. Any controversial, unclear or ambiguous moments of the rules of conduct in the chat are interpreted by the chat moderator based on their own ideas about the order.

As a bonus, the 3m player regularly spreads information in the public chat channel about his acquaintance with the administration and his impunity for any violations.
SpoilerPost is not a stimulus for action or discussion, but is purely informational in nature.
As an example, I decided to give a screenshot of one of the violations made on June 13, 2021. 16:25:01 Moscow time

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.06.21

fji
your shindous is not activated, and there is still garbage in the basket!

F
FludoTron 19.06.21

3m3m wrote:
Uje po4ti nedelu server diko lagaet
Additional game difficulty. As you know, the more difficult - the more interesting

B
Bitard 19.06.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
you have not activated
shindous WE PIRRATES!

O
Obsessed 19.06.21

FludoTron, double up, because we all know that the game is ... a very complex system ... traps, or something .. and they are all deadly! I don't know what happens here in the absence of a person, but as soon as people appear here, everything here starts to move .. Former traps disappear - new ones appear. Safe places become impassable, and the path becomes sometimes simple and easy, sometimes it becomes confusing to the point of impossibility! This is q2. It may even seem that she is capricious, but at every moment she is the way we made her ourselves ... by our state.

O
Ondal's Wisdom 19.06.21

Electricity is not official.
Here you, instead of being indignant, could chip in 500 rubles for a more powerful generator.

f
fji 19.06.21

Bitard
Pre-installed litsuha, I tore off the sticker from the bottom and threw it away with the activation code😂

f
fji 19.06.21

3m3m You are not reading carefully again! I more than chewed in the post above wrote the reason.
Cope not in violation of the rules / gameplay, you know what I can. But here the point is different.
Plus, for several days, you publicly write in the general chat how you will screen the actions of any moderator or player and send g_n. There is a screen. For what you fought for it and ran
into it🤷🏼‍♂️ Plus, you publicly declare that nothing can happen to you for your violations.
I want to emphasize the point of the rules for better understanding:
2.14. It is forbidden to spread rumors, say about the server, gamers, administration.

Here you go straight to the minimum salary, for not having a unique original on the activity server ..

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.06.21

I did not write war and peace, but I ran barefoot along the alleys!

v
vassagotmn 28.06.21

lags every weekend began, teleport lags most of all