3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BROMLIE 19.06.21 12:07 am

Hyperx fury overclocking for ryzen 5 3600

Tell me, the most optimal settings for overclocking, Hyperx fury DDR4 3200 MHZ, overclocked to 17 19 19 38 3600 mhz, nothing, works stably, reading, writing, archiving, has grown much in comparison with 3200mhz 16 18 18 36. Subtracted that for ryazhenka 3600 , such frequency and timings are optimal, to what extent is this so, and is it still worthwhile to be smart with timings?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 19.06.21

BROMLIE
BROMLIE wrote:
works stably, reading, writing, archiving, has grown much,
but what about the delays?
BROMLIE wrote: is
it still worthwhile to be smart with timings?
If the performance has increased and everything works, then what else is needed: to get rid of a large amount of free time, or to compress everything until the system is unstable? Why did you decide to overclock the memory at all: did everything freeze or work poorly?

I
IngwardIn 19.06.21

BROMLIE
Latency also decreased, as I understand it?))
And what kind of chips are they?
I have the same dies, on the hynix d-die, overclocked with sub-timings and timings 16-19-21-36 to 3555, voltage 1.375 and considered it a success 😁 but here's how.

B
BROMLIE 19.06.21

Len4ik00N
I decided to do it, because statters in some games, sinned on the card, but no, the percent works like a beast, does not drop frequencies, does not overheat above 65, keeps 4195 across all cores. Subtracted that AMD recommends risens in conjunction with a RAM frequency of 3600, this time, and the second, I considered that with large timings relative to the 3200 frequency on RAM, there are micro-delays. And the fraud with RAM really improved the situation, the microfoises practically disappeared, but sometimes it happens, it's uncomfortable. That's all, I'm not going to rape the iron. You just need to bring the stability of the iron to the ideal

B
BROMLIE 19.06.21

IngwardIn
Latency is now 73, and there is an opinion that this indicator does not play a big role in performance or stability, I can be wrong. On the contrary, I would like a knowledgeable opinion that and how, preferably with such a memory and such a stone, I could not find normal information on the network without water

B
BROMLIE 19.06.21

IngwardIn
What kind of memory is hinyx micron and so on I have no idea, I don't know where to look, there is one program that shows everything, its grayish interface does not show this information

L
Len4ik00N 19.06.21

BROMLIE
BROMLIE wrote:
You just need to bring the stability of the hardware to the ideal
Then you have to spend a lot of time on settings, tests and reading "water" on the Internet))
BROMLIE wrote:
Latency is now 73, and there is an opinion that this indicator does not play a big role in performance or stability of
Frieza just because of the high latency, but, no matter how you squeeze it, Intel still has less. You already have a good result, if everything really works stably. How did you check the operation of the system?

I
IngwardIn 19.06.21

BROMLIE
BROMLIE wrote:
that staters in some games,
If staters are not permanent, and not long-term, this is normal.
BROMLIE wrote:
Latency is now 73,
Lol, this is a lot for 3600))
I have 3300 and then 69.
BROMLIE wrote: I
did not find normal information without water on the network
As an option to download Thaiphoon Burner and Ryzen DRAM Calculator, the timing selection process will somewhat simplify and save time for experimentation.
Certainly not a panacea, you still have to sit and figure it out.

B
BROMLIE 19.06.21

Len4ik00N
Meme test, for errors, Aida, games by itself

I
IngwardIn 19.06.21

BROMLIE
BROMLIE wrote:
Subtracted that AMD recommends risens in conjunction with a RAM frequency of 3600 Quite the
opposite, timings play a greater role. In general, the growth is mainly in the aggregate. But it is better to adjust the timings than to crooked the frequency.

L
Len4ik00N 19.06.21

BROMLIE Did you run the
Meme test from under the system? Although, even if not, then this is still not enough to test "ideal stability". On overs there is a topic for overclocking memory on raisens, there is a software in the header for checking and a link to a message with a detailed description of how and what to test. It is clear that the text there is not a couple of lines

B
BROMLIE 19.06.21

Len4ik00N
Memtest as an image at system startup. Thanks for the advice, I'll take a look at overcklokers