3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IngwardIn 19.06.21 12:07 am

The ultimate affordable gaming chair.

I decided to change my proprietary office chair for a comfortable gaming chair that smells like Chinese.
I will take delivery, not the fact that I will be able to go, look, sit, touch.
A huge chair, I will probably be in the red, since I am almost a dwarf - about 170cm. On my old armchair, it’s hard to put my ass and rest against the back.
I would like to find something suitable for size and quality, convenience. Looked at Cougar armor one. It costs about 15k.
Price range + - 15-18k. Since the game is cheaper, or chairs without pillows and limited functionality.

Who will say what, what can you advise?
6 Comments
Sort by:
t
tsa_va 19.06.21

IngwardIn
Took 2 years ago armor black. Very high quality, satisfied with everything, the chair is like new. Armor s may suit you, I'm bigger in size.

I
IngwardIn 19.06.21

tsa_va
Thank you for your advice. I look at one and s with a difference of 5k, but the dimensions seem to be the same.
Not in the know what is the difference in the past close-fitting?
As I understand it, the function is to move the back closer than 90 degrees?

J
Joel Miller 19.06.21

IngwardIn
I have A4Tech Bloody GC-700 as for me a cool chair, relatively inexpensive, and even made of pleasant fabric that does not allow the body to sweat, unlike artificial leather or eco-leather ...
Spoiler

I
IngwardIn 19.06.21

Joel Miller
Thanks, also an interesting option, as I understand it is cheaper. Are you big? 😁
Damn, I have no such option in my region.))

J
Joel Miller 19.06.21

IngwardIn
No not big 175 cm. 75 kg. :)

J
Joel Miller 19.06.21

IngwardIn
Yes, and in general, it is not necessary to take just such a chair, any good fabric chair is enough, since it has more advantages (the body does not sweat in summer, the fabric, unlike artificial leather, does not peel off, it is easy to clean) than chairs made of eco-leather or leatherette: )