3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kos K 077 BM 19.06.21 12:10 am

Help with the launch of the pirate. When I try to start the game, I get a Steam error (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone. Help solve the problem with launching pirate. Version 1.27.2.1s.from Xataba works fine. And all the following ones fly in the same place. The game is installed, I start creating a profile and when I try to start the game I get a Steam error. I delete the folder 227300 from CODEX from Steam. But it (the folder) itself is restored. Thank you for earlier.
Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU E5450 3GHz
Vidyuha. NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
RAM 8.00 GB
64 bit
Windows 7 maximum
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 19.06.21

Kos K 077 BM
So why not use the khatab version? if it doesn't crash.

S
SairitVS 19.06.21

Kos K 077 BM
As far as I remember this is an old problem of pirates. The solution is this: download the repack from the mechanics create a profile launch the game exit it save the folder with the profile from my documents delete the game put the repack you need drop the folder with the profile play
Somewhere I read that the mechanics break competently and from this all functions for them. In general, it's easier to buy a person

K
Kos K 077 BM 19.06.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
This is how I use it, only it does not have some of the things that are, let's say, in 1.31. and beyond. For example, I can't buy myself a truck at 1.27. There is no such option.

K
Kos K 077 BM 19.06.21

SairitVS
Thank you, you need to try. And what is not from the mechanics of the repack, let's say 1.31.? If there is, then why should the game be demolished and reinstalled on a new one?

S
SairitVS 19.06.21

Kos K 077 BM
If you basically put a repack from a hotab

K
Kos K 077 BM 19.06.21

SairitVS
No, it doesn't matter. It's just that after updating the hardware, this repack is the only one that worked. Before that, I played it on 1.13.3. I have to look at the repack from the mechanics.
PS Thank you for your advice.