3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BloodyCheeks 19.06.21 12:10 am

Save not fully loaded (Resident Evil: Village)

Ladies and Gentlemen!
When a magnetic guy with a huge hammer appears, I run away from the terrible creatures that he sent, I cut the handcuffs with a saw, but I can't get out of the cave. When I open the door and try to enter the room (where there are barrels and a lever, I am thrown out with the words: save not loaded completely, wait until the download is complete) I
went through the level, restarted the console and the game does not help. I suspect that there is a problem with the autosave
What to do? I really do not want to play the game again
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
nick_tiger501 19.06.21

BloodyCheeks We'll
have to start over, there's nothing to be done. And check your internet connection. You play on a console, and in this case there are very few opportunities to do anything - neither double-check the files, nor see the save ...

B
BloodyCheeks 19.06.21

nick_tiger501
Hi
Passed again, the same bullshit in the same place. More options? to demolish the game?

B
BloodyCheeks 19.06.21

Hang up. The game has not fully downloaded, it turns out.

n
nick_tiger501 19.06.21

BloodyCheeks
Said about the Internet connection)))

M
Maxim Ch5 31.08.21

Good afternoon. A similar situation. How did you get out of it?

S
Slavik005 31.01.22

Hello everyone, I have such a question, I have a Resident Evil Village during the game, it spits out on the main menu, How can I fix this error?

S
Slavik005 31.01.22

Game on PS4 I tried to update the file, I tried to install again, I started a new one and the last save does not help

S
Slavik005 31.01.22

a
alexey19900411 26.01.23

In the end what to do next

a
alexey19900411 26.01.23

I reinstalled and restarted nothing helps.