3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander OmiCron 19.06.21 12:10 am

How to miss less and hit more? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Guys, I need your advice ... In general, in this game you miss very often, i.e.
hitting enemies is somehow random. Is there a way to reduce this randomness? Or is it okay to reboot in this game?
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 19.06.21

Alexander Evgenievich
I think a lot depends on the settings of the difficulty level, there are a lot of all sorts of parameters. And if you push everything to the maximum, then the battles become more difficult. Well, besides this, the chance of hitting also depends on how correctly you chose everything when creating your character, what kind of weapon you use, how much it suits your class, etc. etc.

N
NekitBor 28.06.21

Alexander OmiCron
Keep track of which weapon you choose - that it requires dexterity or strength. Well, what characteristics, respectively, are you pumping.
Upgrade the possession of the selected weapon. DO NOT try to choose the pumping of several pieces of iron!
As an addition, it seems there are buffs for accuracy.

PS At the first pass (attempt to pass) I was opposed. And I myself am incredibly infuriated when the developers, developing RPGs, transfer this system of misses in an almost original form. No, to do like in Dragonaga. Damn, even in old Kotor it wasn't that infuriating.