3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeedBack666 19.06.21 12:10 am

How to get around a permanent ban? (Warframe)

Good day!

People, such is the problem, about a year ago I got a permaban in the well-known game Warframe. I didn't do anything like that, I sat playing for 10 hours, traded with other players and got platinum, but at one point I received a window that my account was temporarily blocked because I had suspicious activity on my account, and I need to enter the code that was sent to me. the mail that was tied to the account, and when I entered this code, I was told that the acc was unlocked, but the trades in the block, and to unlock, write to the TP, but after clicking on ok, the same window was shining into which I needed to enter the code again and so on. I wrote to the support and they told me that I was logging into other people's accounts and stealing platinum, and as a result of the "manual" check, this was all confirmed, but it was not! I tried to prove it somehow but the support rested like a ram and generally banned access to the support. And after a while (3-4 months) I tried to create a new account and log in, and then instantly a new ban flies in, after knocking on the support they write to me that my account is in the bath because it is suspected of trading on the black market. But I didn’t even have time to go in as the ban was thrown, and on the second account I was told that they say for violations of other accounts, and in order for DE to be allowed to create a new account, I need to settle past disputes on other accounts! Reinstalling Windows with the complete removal of the game did not help, the following steps did not help either: changing ip through the provider (since the provider does not support dynamic ip), VPN, install the game on other SSD and HDD, change the SSD and HDD id, change the mac address, and router and all to no use! It helped to get 1 stick of RAM but not for long. So how ...
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
weektoseek 04.07.21

Try to create an account on the warframe website itself, and then go into the game from the installed steam launcher or epic. You can also try logging into the game with a new account on another device before logging into yours. It's strange why they block iron, this should not be.

E
El_Trolo 04.07.21

FeedBack666
I get rid of the posts of cheaters and any other illegal activists in the spirit of "I didn't touch anyone, I picked flowers on the lawn, and suddenly I'm banned!"
Such serious blockages are not issued to just anyone, accept it. Low bow to the developers that cleanse the game from people like you.

D
DisDrak 04.07.21

And they have a cool ban system ...

W
Wolfram carbide 04.07.21

El_Trolo
My case: I played on a computer with a crookedly overclocked memory, a permach arrived due to an alleged interference in the memory of the game. I wrote to the TP, waited a month, the ban was removed, but they advised to remove the overclocking.
Also, there were all sorts of cases, for example, a running trainer from the left game hung in the tray, they were also banned.

G
Guest 12.07.23

i got a perma ban for no reason :/

G
Guest 12.07.23

i got a perma ban for no reason :/