3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
el cucuy 02.11.19 03:33 am

Do not normally play!ruined game (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

complained to customer support I suspect they raise the rating of the player under the name take
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
GetJet 02.11.19

I do not understand. what they want to achieve this...

X
Xron1k3 02.11.19

el cucuy
It PI**EY I want to believe that some of them were bots, but you're, like, playing on the console ( there should be no cheats ,etc., in such a quantity as to PC)
Looked statistics Kenta_Yamadq (https://r6tab.com/3f39a777-0664-466f-b51b-47f832d64d32 - a link to it) and speechless just 250 hours of playing in ranked 4 2790 Qila and deaths. So why play ?

X
Xron1k3 02.11.19

el cucuy
The Council, in R6 solo is better not to play, especially in ranked only tima.

X
Xron1k3 02.11.19

GetJet
Like, write the author of the post, under the fixed vidio is fixed between the enemy tima and 3 people, from timy the author of the video, with the aim of boost the player nicknamed take_6201.

e
el cucuy 02.11.19

Xron1k3
All squats are bots and those who every game did it people...sometimes you can get into a team of bots actually play one))

e
el cucuy 02.11.19

Thank you for contacting us.

We carefully check all violations of rules and ensure that all of our users were on equal playing conditions.
I am happy to give the information You provide the team supporting the Rainbow Six: Siege. Privacy policy Ubisoft does not allow us to disclose the results of the examinations with anyone other than directly accused of violating the rules of the players.

We are grateful to You for the maintenance of the playing order.

If You have further questions, please ask.

Sincerely,
Novel
Support Ubisoft