3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor-Knight 02.11.19 03:33 am

GTA 5 Redux (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello!

I would like to ask, whether on a PG test
this global fashion GTA 5 Redux?
the link on off.сайтhttps://www.gta5redux.com/downloads/just wondering who is sitting here will be to test this mod, in fact who is waiting for him!
As for me, the work is very interesting!
After the release of who put, throw your configs and fps.
UPD: Th zaminusili not clear! Gtho fun would like a thread to visually improve!
Moreover, the new part will be released no earlier than 4 years, and online for another couple exactly to live!
112 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 02.11.19

Igor-Knight
Well, judging by your configuration, you can not even dream, because even without mods, on ultra at 60fps will not pull. So, it is not clear why you're interested.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.11.19

Igor-Knight
If SLI will support like a normal GTA, it means everything is fine! The most important thing is that the mod is well optimized, and not demanded ten titans-motonav)))

I
Igor-Knight 02.11.19

Bupycop
I'm on NG is like 7 years old, its config is not laid out long ago for a little change.
Theme is created for interest, and for those who are tired of all the ENB and other things)))
Yes, and I have looked at the pros and test review from PG, this fashion.
PS thanks for pointing to the antiquity of the information in my Akka. uchtu))

S
Slipnot6 02.11.19

Well, even know, as for me - it is just another mod for those guys who have titans with 1080-tymi missing in the system unit. Nothing unusual

x
xXHASLXx 02.11.19

I wonder what you think of the Rockstar this fashion) Replacement and reproduction of teksturkami in high definition ban))) I Want ultra graphics? change the computer! I would not risk to put this mod.

B
Bupycop 02.11.19

Igor-Knight
Well, then the question disappears.

w
winni madison 02.11.19

Igor-Knight
Now it is interesting what you have now the config

R
Richards 02.11.19

Too strong a reflection from cars and bright gamma unrealistic textures. Play just at sunset in the city centre, in the usual version of high, that's where the sexy graphics.

I
Igor-Knight 02.11.19

winni madison
Config updated, nothing special, quite average, but is enough.
PS here so grab someone with a thread on the forum, and the info will update))

w
winni madison 02.11.19

Igor-Knight
))))et accurate

S
Shurundul 02.11.19

Igor-Knight
It will be necessary to test, have long liked this mod)

M
MephistoXX 02.11.19

Igor-KnightПрочитал your posts about the antiquity of the information and the computer, I looked at the profile, where for updated info and freaked out - what are people's computers, which they believe is the bones of a mammoth)

M
Marionetco 02.11.19

I hope everyone understands that this is another inhibitory ENB plus super textures that will eat up all the memory. in my opinion, the game looks cool.

I
Igor-Knight 02.11.19

Marionetco
It looks nothing, but if you correctly recycle the lighting and add a little more sharpness will not be worse!

M
Marionetco 02.11.19

Igor-Knight
take a look-see!

D
DenS SliM ShadY 02.11.19

All strictly according to instructions did,but separating the game,it won't start at all,the installation complicated,so expect normal perezalivat with a normal manual...EXTREMELY ADVISE IT to SET,CRAP FULL!!!!!!!

J
JetFIRE13 02.11.19

DenS SliM ShadY
You on steam or put on the pirates?Instruction is quite normal,the first time put on steam,all work as a watch.

D
DenS SliM ShadY 02.11.19

dok925
on steam of course,without any additional settings

I now have a folder with the game weighs 120 gigs,I'm just too lazy to reinstall

J
JetFIRE13 02.11.19

DenS SliM ShadY
Strange,I install the game with mods,what with 100+ family cars,scripts, etc.The first time start.

T
Trestan 02.11.19

No offense author, but before Stracha complaints and to dissuade you from installing, just Supreme hands before you take something to put.
Stood up the first time and without problems. Another thing is that I do not particularly like, and the rain finally horror.