3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TYTAHXAMON 28.06.21 11:58 am

Remove unnecessary effects for a clear picture (Scarlet Nexus)

Post-processing, we set it to a minimum, thereby removing the blurry picture, but a number of problems remain, incl. blurred drawing distance, floating objects, blurring and other filters blurring the clarity in the game. With these settings, the picture becomes crisp and clear.

Find the .ini file of the game at the following address:
C: Users % USERNAME% AppData Local ScarletNexus Saved Config WindowsNoEditor Engine.ini
Open it in Notepad and paste the following into the file below:
[SystemSettings]
r.ScreenPercentage = 125 or 200 (choose the value yourself, for weak computers we leave 100)
r.Filter.SizeScale = 2
r.LightFunctionQuality = 3
r.MaxAnisotropy = 16
r.Streaming.MipBias = -3
r.MipMapLodBias = -3
r.SSS.HalfRes = 0
r.EmitterSpawnRateScale = 2
r.ViewDistanceScale = 2
r.StaticMeshLODDistanceScale = 0.3
foliage.LODDistanceScale = 5
r.SkeletalMeshLODBias = -2
r.MinScreenRadiusForLights = 0.015

Explanation of settings:
r.ScreenPercentage default resolution scale,
game.Scize double sampling for bloom / DoF, game default = 1
r.LightFunctionQuality use highest quality lighting function, game default = 1
r.MaxAnisotropy = 16 use 16x autofocus, game default = 8
r.Streaming.MipBias streaming , game default 0
r.SSS.HalfRes use full resolution for SSS, default is 1
r.EmitterSpawnRateScale increase the frequency of the emitter (fog / smoke), by default it costs 1
r.ViewDistanceScale makes visible the distance between objects 3 times, less pop-ups,
by default it costs 1
r.StaticMeshLODDistanceScale increase the LOD distances of the static mesh, less = greater distance ... the game defaults to 1
foliage.LODDistanceScale increase the clarity of the grass without affecting the fps. the default is 1
r. SkeletalMeshLODBias increase the distance between characters. the game defaults to 0
r. MinScreenRadiusForLights the game rejects the lights depending on their size on the screen, reduce the rejection size so that there are more lights on the screen. the default game costs 0.03
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 28.06.21

Are you sure you have entered the correct path to the settings? Or maybe it would be more correct: C: Users % USERNAME% AppData Local ScarletNexus Saved Config WindowsNoEditor GameUserSetting.ini, like, for example, in Tekken 7? If anything, I didn't put a minus on you. There are always idiots on the site who minus just like that, because there is nothing to do, and I always respect those who try to explain and improve something.

T
TYTAHXAMON 28.06.21

alex 19061967
Hi. The path is correct, checked on the Steam version, taken from the discussion in English in the same place. In another way, other settings are resolution, V-sync, audio and HDR.

S
Slipnot6 28.06.21

TYTAHXAMON
Thanks bro.
And it was not you who accidentally laid out such a list of settings in the topic on the rustork?

F
Filantir 04.07.21

Guys, a question of a strange nature arose:
I noticed this kind of crap

Outlined in red

In the shadow, the surface of the character's clothes ripples like interference. The question is, Is this the way it should be, or are these video card artifacts?

I
Ivan Seikim 04.07.21

How can I disable this glow effect? Eyes are corns. Thanks in advance)

Spoiler

B
Bluedion 04.07.21

Thank you. Now the picture has become much clearer and more pleasant, and the fps has not changed.

S
Slipnot6 12.07.21

Filantir
This is a cant of the game, don't worry.