3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.06.21 11:58 am

Nursing Council (Diablo 2)

In view of the deteriorating epidemiological situation with cancer of the nerve cells of the brain, general nihilism and the loss of moral guidelines for forums and servers, a supervisory board of experts-orderlies is being introduced. The function of the Council is to pass a verdict on the adequacy of the participants in written communication.
The council is completed with an unclear number of participants: 3 experts. Each expert can vote for or against the adequacy of the participant in written communication by inserting a score for him: 1 point or 0 points. While other members of the orderlies are absent from the discussion, the expert can use their vote as his own, the owner of the vote can (if he wants), in priority order, challenge the vote and influence the assessment. A participant in written communication is recognized as adequate, to whom 3 points were inserted. 2 points - semi-adequate. 1 point - weird, 0 points - rotten-toothed (unconditionally confirmed inadequate).
In order to balance forces and interests, the council consists of members, each of whom gains exactly 2 points from all the orderlies, including himself.

So, straight to the point. Health Council members: bd_sm [TDPG], Obsessed, firkax.

Calibrated inadequacy on a calibrated scale will be presented below in the text.
26 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloyZayac 28.06.21

O
Obsessed 28.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG], but it is possible, due to some real busyness, to consider that I set all 0 by default (I consider it rotten)? : D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.06.21

Obsessed
Yes, of course.

O
Obsessed 28.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG], well, as I understand it, from the firm points will also be like a goat of milk ..; DDD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.06.21

Obsessed
I will dispose of them until the coming

O
Obsessed 28.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG], this bore will come and rub the fuck out. but I give a fuck! ; D

k
kot-stargazer 28.06.21

Obsessed
So, straight to the point. Health Council members: bd_sm [TDPG], Obsessed, firkax.
La, brother, how low have you fallen, since they put you on a par with them, phahahah

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.06.21

Firk would say that the cat is not the norms of the office, I put zero, uv. The obsession defaults to zero, and you know who you are, devil

k
kot-stargazer 28.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
As I was a cat, I will stay with it))))

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Show your teeth!

[
[[gmr]] 28.06.21

bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
AAAAAAA, but I thought OWL! (c) firkax

F
FludoTron 28.06.21

The council on the forum can only consist of three people: Aleer, Firk and Firknet

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.06.21

FludoTron
This is Olympus - and the council should be made up of apostles.

O
Obsessed 28.06.21

Sweety_Mustard, I'm not going to be the apostle of Olympus of the Firks! : D

C
Carpet 04.07.21

Does the creation of a floodtem by a topikstarter about "firk snorted" fit into his model of adequacy? Then he gets everything -1 on a calibrated scale (rot not only of the teeth, but also of the brain) and is incompetent in giving marks to other participants in written communication.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

Carpet
teeth heal

C
Carpet 04.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Everything is fine with me, but your situation is sad, you make unsanitary conditions, stop it, your judgmental opinion did not fit anyone here.
PS Create better even bespontovye themes, and then fly to the next ban, this is such an adequate behavior, right?

You are discredited in trash, further discussion is meaningless, the topic can be closed.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

this violent

C
Carpet 04.07.21

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

and you are smart, I see)
educated revolutionary, rocking the ambulance boat