3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joddy 28.06.21 11:58 am

Don't buy this! (Memories of Mars)

Good day!

People, if you want to play this, then take it when it is absolutely free ... I took it for a discount, I don't remember how much, but not more than 100 rubles and I regret it a little ...
At first I liked the game, I played only 20 hours, but during this time I managed to rebuild the base, fill up full boxes of resources ...
But the game has the dumbest moment - you give money for the game so that it forces you to play it even if you don't want to or cannot ...
I explain - when you build your shelter, its protection has a validity period, it can be extended, but for a maximum of a month, and after this period, any player can come and disassemble, plunder your entire base, as it happened with me ... which is why I no longer want to launch it ... I went away for 2 months, to earn money, but the developer is sure that all the players sit at their computers 24/7, do not work, do not study, nothing, they just sit and play ...
These are games for dandy or sega, where it was impossible to save progress and you had to either play until thaw, killing the whole day for the game, or pause to come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and continue ... here is something like that ...
In general, if you suddenly start this game, then play to the last, because after the release, I don't think that you will really want to start it again and you will postpone it, and when you want, it will be too late ... all from the very beginning. .. such games to start all over again is nonsense ... nonsense of the developer ... which at that moment it is not known what he was thinking ... in this way he makes you play the game, forcing ... is it not from Russia that the clock is being developed = D

Thank you all for Attention!
0 Comments
Sort by: