3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derley 28.06.21 11:58 am

Does Cyberpunk2077 (Cyberpunk 2077) deserve a hate?

This game wasn’t very successful, but if we leave out the large-scale advertising, the vision of the future turned out to be great, one that I have not seen in any other game. For example, in ME Andromeda it was hard to believe that you flew with the colonists to the new system, because almost at the very beginning you could already freely talk with the aliens about the weather and other things. In cyberpunk, one believes that this is exactly another world, and here a lot is different. In spite of everything, the Reds still managed to create a world that was not like the others, complicated, technological, pernicious.
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 28.06.21

Derley
For example, I could not believe in ME Andromeda

In Andromeda, at least the mechanics and combat were normal, and the AI ​​was not so stupid, in this crooked miscarriage, everything that is possible was done in a crooked and clumsy manner, I can’t even believe that these are the same people who made three cool parts of The Witcher, it seems that the game was made by hands from Yubisoft, and it's not just the technical part, mechanics, AI, NPC simulation (just a crowd of some kind of zombies that appear and disappear right before our eyes) and cars are just wild horror , I'm not even talking about the prohibitive number of bugs, but other minor aspects such as trade, inventory, a box for things, crafting, and even additional quests and dumb activities of the Yubisoft level are puzzling.

D
Derley 28.06.21

saa0891
These are the side quests with question marks: theft, murder, rescue, kidnapping. Should be able to walk peacefully and without noise .. As they say, modern technology and optics decides. And there are a lot of such tasks, after which you are praised for it. As if already a hint that the Reds do not have the prerogative of post-shooting, you can reach the goal in different ways. On the one hand, they did not let me in - I went to the other, they already let me in there and then I knocked out the camera. To be honest, shooting with a weapon at the ready does not really fit with an understanding of the future, it should be different somehow, more cybercrimes. Here they did not think, as if there was little shooting in other games. But still there is an opportunity to pass quietly and inventively, and not with a saber bald

s
saa0891 28.06.21

Derley
Yes, stealth here is the same crooked and not working like all other mechanics, the cat cried really useful and necessary skills, again all this works through the ass, I don't understand why it was necessary to make such a huge map and fill it with the dumbest quests and activities of the Yubisoft level, it was possible to do everything on an order of magnitude smaller at the level of the same The Witcher 2, but to work out every location and every additional quest with high quality so that it would really be remembered and evoke emotions, again so that the choice of the path was really different and had an impact on the plot , and the very last straw for why I abandoned the game were not all the shortcomings that I listed above (although this of course caused a lot of negative emotions), namely the fact that most additional quests are as dull as possible,Lord, in the same Witcher 3, even orders for monsters were many times more interesting because every time you came across a new creature for which you needed your own approach, immediately cyberpsychies do not differ from each other and are as stupid as possible, in fact there is not even normal bosses.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.06.21

I don’t know what deserves a hate and what doesn’t
heyt are usually subjected to
- if something is forced
- if something is not far from the desired but not that.
- if something is ideologically wrong
- if something is something that can be called anti-publicity. a rather complex concept as with andromeda, for example, happened.
otherwise, people do not care or is it a candidate for informational rejection; in general, a person does not notice such a product.
therefore, it is rather difficult to abstract from the history of the general history of the game, and even if you make this game with some technical oddities and absurdities on release. not meeting the expectations of the nextgen in terms of gameplay. plus in my case it's a little different from what I would like from a cyberpunk setting. but I admit that this is a big and good kind game if you close your eyes to bugs and incomprehensible flaws.
but here you need to answer why, for example, the scream and the Witcher 3 became cult games and, for example, a vampyl masquerade is a couple there, which on release was bugged and nikakuschaya. I would like to compare cyberpunk with Gothic 3, which has a lot of similar problems, but some take it with the warmth of PeKa. or the asashyun unit that did not start for schoolchildren had some technical flaws and it seems like a good game.

D
Derley 28.06.21

saa0891
Still not yubisoft, we have Johnny. Quest to steal Kerry's guitar .. Of course, Johnny remembered about it, and every time he found this or that object, he told memories, and the hero spoke to him. And in many other unnamed quests you can hear Johnny, and the way V talks to Johnny deserves, as they say, an Oscar)
In the second or third Witcher, the quests that do not solve anything are as impersonal as possible, the maximum note can be seen.
The second witcher did not like qte and, in general, extremely inconvenient control, as well as the use of potions, etc. Like the first part

s
shadowclonejutzu 28.06.21

only hate and nothing more, a million patches have already been released, and on my 1060 6GB textures of nps, as they were soapy, they remain, so it sucks. If the vision of the future is where bars of soap go around instead of people, then nah such a future!

P
Protocol10 28.06.21

Derley

Are you late with the topic. Hayta was in the first month after the release, now no one cares, the game is forgotten.

R
Radamel Falcao 28.06.21

Deserves. It's as if we were promised the Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves, but in fact, a cheap action movie with Kuritsin in the title role, and Keanu passed by

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.06.21

It deserves to be ignored, and the developers are sorry that they released a non-playable and uninteresting piece on folk maps ... Although, now 12k players play it. In Biomutant, in general, 1k was accumulated on Sunday. In Andromeda, almost 1300.

J
Janekste 04.07.21

Derley
I agree 99%. The world of the future is great. Nothing like this in other cyberpunk games is even close to this day. The coolest thing about cyberpunk is variability - the game rarely makes you play your way. Almost always I myself decide how to complete the tasks - with the battle? Stealth? Is it peaceful? Of course, the plot will not really change from this, but the very opportunity to play as you want makes me very happy. Cyberpunk 2077 definitely doesn't deserve the dirt that is being poured on it.

About cars. Many scold. And I praise. First, the cars are beautiful and unique - nothing like that in other games. Secondly, in Ubisoft games, the implementation of cars is much worse. That is, CD Project Red made the transport better than Ubisoft's on the first try. And people still scold the Poles. Why? Unclear.

I get high on stealth here. The main thing is to level up correctly so that you can stealth to the maximum. Stealth is somewhat reminiscent of Watch Dogs by the way. If you use hacking, of course.

Cyberpsychies are interesting too. They act in different ways. Some are super fast. Other super snipers. Still others use the environment. In the fourth, a scene is played out, as, for example, a crowd of corporations attacks a cyber psyche and immediately dies ... and you observe all this with your own eyes.

Side quests with meditation surprised. It seems to be a simple task where you do nothing. But it's so relaxing. So immerses you in the atmosphere.

If we compare side quests on orders for monsters from the Witcher and the same cyberpsychs of cyberpunk, then in the Witcher everything is much worse. After some time, the monsters begin to repeat one after another. Orders duplicate each other. Zero unique situations. Each time you come with the help of your instinct over and over again to the conditional SAME arena and beat the same monsters. Take the griffin from the white garden - at first he is a tough boss. But with repeated meetings, the griffin starts to feel sick ... after all, there are NO unique situations in repeated meetings with other griffins. The White Garden is the only place where the meeting with the griffin is coolly worked out. This applies to all Witcher 3 monsters. Only the first meeting has been worked out.

Everything in cyberpunk is much better, because absolutely all meetings are worked out here. Even repeated ones with similar opponents in side quests on cyber psychics have much more elaboration than hunting monsters in the Witcher.

BUT ... people forgive the witcher everything, because it is a witcher. For more than ten years, the witcher has been promoting new games, series, books. Of course they will forgive everything. And cyberpunk is scolded simply because cyberpunk is not a witcher. Everything is downtime. Take, for example, the quests to clean up different zones from bandits in cyberpunk - people say the developers cheated ... But at the same time they forget that the same quests to clean up a large number of bandit camps in a row are in The Witcher 3 - and what do you think? In The Witcher 3, exactly the same tasks are praised. Why? Because a witcher means to forgive everything automatically. And cyberpunk is not a witcher, so we will automatically scold for anything.

My verdict: Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game, because after cyberpunk I can't bring myself to play Deus Ex. But I really loved Deus Ex. I think that says a lot about cyberpunk as a cyberpunk game. And in fact, any comparison with the witchers and GTA are stupid. After all, the cyberpunk genre is closer to Deus Ex - but rarely does anyone compare with it. This is strange to me. Cyberpunk definitely didn’t deserve hate's abuse of dirt, I’m 100% sure of that.

D
Denis g 04.07.21

Considering that this is the most disappointing game of recent years, promised as a breakthrough and almost a game of the decade, but in fact - mediocrity broken into trash - then no, it does not deserve a hat. But purely negative justified reviews are quite.
I can't imagine how the Poles hoped to surprise the players by rolling out a cheap clone of Yubisoft grinders, with an even more empty and dead world, but against the background of this empty one, even the above mentioned Andromeda looks like a masterpiece. If the Poles hadn't tried to jump over their heads into the open world and would have done something like Deus ... but no, they would have shit anyway. This always happens when 1% of the resources are used for development and 99% for marketing.

a
atai13 04.07.21

For me personally, no. Cyberpunk 2077 is like Johnny Silverhand, who is both loved and hated at the same time. If someone hates the game, then it still hooked him. Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely a good game, only the endings disappointed, and everything else can be somehow survived.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 04.07.21

If you do not look at the game as a masterpiece of the decade, but as an average game, then it is quite a good game and should not be hated. However, the situation is known to us. Players expected the best game of all time, and not without reason, against the backdrop of a really chic Witcher 3. Plus, the developers themselves, as they could, were winding up interest. As a result, we have a game, the average level in which you can see the makings for a truly legendary game. However, everything came up against the fact that the projects are simply not ready for games of this scale yet. If after the Witcher 3 they made a kind of "cyberpunk light", having prepared the basis and base for cyberpunk, i.e. RPG from the first person, not necessarily in the cyberpunk setting, but just a conceptually similar game and having released it in the year 18, sat down for cyberpunk, then in the year 23-24 we would have gotten a real masterpiece. With normal physics, animation, elaboration of a mechanic (transport, crowd behavior and opponents) and not so many bugs. And so, the current cyberpunk is a victim of the ambitions of developers and their lack of opportunities, experience and skill to realize all these ambitions.

D
Derley 04.07.21

atai13
Not everything is clear with the endings. Perhaps there will be thematic DLS

D
Denis g 12.07.21

Actually, the facts are there. If any crude, boring deshman is released by Yubisoft, they are watered with slop.
But it is worth releasing a CDPR over-hyped dummy - fans immediately have a thousand reasons why all the shoals and imperfections of the game, whose name is legion, can and should be forgiven. Well, yes, if the game is forgiven for all the negative aspects of which it consists of somewhere in three quarters - then yes, all that remains can be called a good game.
Logics? Logics!
Derley wrote: Endings are
not clear. Perhaps there will be thematic DLS
Will not.
With such a pace, by 2022, if they are lucky, they will release a paid DLC with a hairdresser. And by 2023, they will add a Step button and a third-person view.
If in a few years a plot DLC comes out to this parasha, then it will not be about the endings, for obvious reason. Most likely there will be some sort of uninteresting story about what happened before the plot or a pissing spin-off.
Although it seems that the projectors have already spat on this matter and are sawing the fourth witcher.