3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 28.06.21 12:01 pm

Quest House Divided (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Tell me who fumbles, and then passed for a long time and already forgot everything.

If you rewrite the geth (I just play the paragon) instead of destroying it in this mission, will it be possible to measure the geth with the quarians in the third part, otherwise I have not found a specific answer, it says that at least 5 points are needed, in the end, even if you rewrite the geth (this is minus two points), then 5 points can still be collected.
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 28.06.21

saa0891
Always rewrote them. In the 3rd, it is easy to reconcile

R
RielDeley 28.06.21

saa0891
I don't know how exactly it works, if you choose between destroying the heretic base or rewriting to reconcile the quarian and the geth, then, as I went through several times, it makes no difference, it will only affect the victims among the quarian in ME3 (rewriting, there will be more casualties among the quarians, there will be fewer casualties), which must be done by ME2, on trial, Tali must be acquitted and survive after a suicidal mission, Legion too, in ME3 save Admiral Koris, and save the farm ships (in the geth network), only then it will be possible to reconcile the geth. And well, the glasses of the paragon or the renegade must be accordingly)

.Chiken 28.06.21

saa0891
This choice affects only the balance of power that you get in the end. If you are going to reconcile both sides, make a choice based on your moral principles, because in case of rewriting, the losses from the side of the quarians will be compensated for by the geth, and vice versa xD
If you want to choose the geth, then you need to rewrite, if the quarians, you must destroy. Personally, I always choose destruction and then reconcile both sides, it always turns out xD

s
saa0891 28.06.21

BDmitriy
I get it.

RielDeley
RielDeley wrote:
Tali must be acquitted and survive after a suicide mission, Legion too, save Admiral Koris in ME3.
This is all clear, I was interested in the moment specifically with the geth.